Ingraham's Brother: "Laura is a Monster"

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Ingraham's Brother: "Laura is a Monster"

Post by K Graham »

Weird how the party of "family values" tends to have family members rebuke their values.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/curtis-l ... 72bff1939a
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Kishkumen
God

Re: Ingraham's Brother: "Laura is a Monster"

Post by Kishkumen »

I don't know how anyone stands to watch Laura Ingraham. She looks like a very unhappy person, full of bitterness, bile, and venom.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Kishkumen wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:26 pm
I don't know how anyone stands to watch Laura Ingraham. She looks like a very unhappy person, full of bitterness, bile, and venom.
To each his own. I started paying for cable again to get the chance to see the Angle.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Kishkumen
God

Post by Kishkumen »

ajax18 wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:44 am
To each his own. I started paying for cable again to get the chance to see the Angle.
Yuck. Yeah, you have bad taste.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow