Putin Orders Elon Musk Skylink Satellite Destroyed - W.W. 3?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Re: Putin Orders Elon Musk Skylink Satellite Destroyed - W.W. 3?

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:32 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah that Obama cat.....oh is he ever tricky and foolin everyone. Hey, for your ears only, seriously, I have some premium seaside property here in Montana I really will sell you for 20% BELOW going value, being at $6,000,000/acre, undeveloped! 6 mile stretch of gorgeous white sand beach, I'll give you first dibs. You can't go wrong, greatest retirement place in America! Send me the check and you will never regret it enjoying the sunny beaches and deep ocean fishing...
Can I pay you with a promise that you will have a right to all the social seurity funds I will ever receive for my forced retirement savings?
How much do you want to bet? If you're so certain of this, I'll bet you $10,000 against your monthly Social Security checks you say you'll never receive.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

I'm offering you $10,000 ajax. That's at least something for you to retire on since you're so certain you won't be getting any SS checks. If you truly believe any of the BS you spout then this should be an easy win for you.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

K Graham wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:53 pm
I'm offering you $10,000 ajax. That's at least something for you to retire on since you're so certain you won't be getting any SS checks. If you truly believe any of the BS you spout then this should be an easy win for you.
Payable to your estate? I'll still be doing eye exams long after you're gone from this world.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:44 pm
It is not to copycat Trump's ploy to assume a lifetime dictatorship and have himself anointed the Orange Emperor.
It's a copycat of how the Democrats used Covid restrictions to cheat by mail. The lifetime dictator pulling the strings behind the scenes in all this is Barack Husein Obama.

Seriously, ajax? The black ex-Prez who’s been out of office for over 5 years, now?

Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

ajax18 wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:32 pm
Philo Sofee wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah that Obama cat.....oh is he ever tricky and foolin everyone. Hey, for your ears only, seriously, I have some premium seaside property here in Montana I really will sell you for 20% BELOW going value, being at $6,000,000/acre, undeveloped! 6 mile stretch of gorgeous white sand beach, I'll give you first dibs. You can't go wrong, greatest retirement place in America! Send me the check and you will never regret it enjoying the sunny beaches and deep ocean fishing...
Can I pay you with a promise that you will have a right to all the social seurity funds I will ever receive for my forced retirement savings?
Nope, cash only, just like Trump does.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:44 pm
It is not to copycat Trump's ploy to assume a lifetime dictatorship and have himself anointed the Orange Emperor.
It's a copycat of how the Democrats used Covid restrictions to cheat by mail. The lifetime dictator pulling the strings behind the scenes in all this is Barack Husein Obama.
It is incredible to me that anyone any at least semi-literate person, particularly someone supposedly educated enough to be a competent and successful, practicing optometrist, actually believes anything so egregiously and provably idiotic! Even William Barr, one of Trump's most notoriously sycophantic supporters and appointees admitted that is nonsense, as have nearly all (if not all) of the justices presiding over the 60 some odd frivolous cases Trump has filed asserting that the election was stolen from him (including judges appointed by Trump himself)!

I would think that the mere fact that Trump has openly praised and approved of and actively sought help against his political opponents from Putin, an unequivocally tyrannical and famously avowed enemy of democracy and most of the rights and freedoms guaranteed by our U.S. Constitution, even after invading Ukraine, for which most of the world has justly condemned him, should be flashing, red hot warning flags against ever taking Trump seriously or supporting him. Trump is, as far as I'm concerned, every bit as much a traitor to the USA and everything it purports to stand for as Benedict Arnold was! It is heartbreaking to me how many people fail to see that glaringly obvious fact!
Last edited by Gunnar on Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Gunner wrote: particularly someone supposedly educated enough to be a competent and successful, practicing optometrist, actually believes anything so egregiously
Ajax doesn't believe any of that, it's just hyperbole to get his frustrations out. There are things that Ajax really believes that are obviously false, but this isn't one of those things.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Gadianton wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:22 am
Gunner wrote: particularly someone supposedly educated enough to be a competent and successful, practicing optometrist, actually believes anything so egregiously
Ajax doesn't believe any of that, it's just hyperbole to get his frustrations out. There are things that Ajax really believes that are obviously false, but this isn't one of those things.
You're probably right! It is also hard for me to believe that even ajax really believes such egregious nonsense!

How about that, ajax? Fess up! Do you really believe that nonsense, or do you have the honesty to admit that even you don't take it seriously?
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.