Biden shaking hands with the Holy Ghost

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
huckelberry
God

Re: Biden shaking hands with the Holy Ghost

Post by huckelberry »

This thread starts dumb then eats pig excrement with comments about diapers.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:27 pm
canpakes wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:10 pm
That pic shows Biden shaking hands with The Almighty, who is thanking Biden for kicking Trump’s sorry arse out of office.
: D
Let's see if you feel the same after Putin drops a nuclear 💣 on an American city. Everyone knows Putin would've never invaded Ukraine if Trump was still in office. Putin waited for Biden to take office to invade Ukraine because he knew Biden couldn't handle dealing with the Ukraine war and changing his diaper 15 times a day.

Just do that ‘alpha male’ thing and bounce the incoming missile off of your chest, so that it spirals harmlessly into the Atlantic. No worries, then. :idea:
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:25 pm
Uncle Rico wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:27 pm

Let's see if you feel the same after Putin drops a nuclear 💣 on an American city. Everyone knows Putin would've never invaded Ukraine if Trump was still in office. Putin waited for Biden to take office to invade Ukraine because he knew Biden couldn't handle dealing with the Ukraine war and changing his diaper 15 times a day.

Just do that ‘alpha male’ thing and bounce the incoming missile off of your chest, so that it spirals harmlessly into the Atlantic. No worries, then. :idea:
I'm not an alpha male like you. I wish I was though.
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

canpakes wrote:
canpakes, doesn't it seem clear this new moron is the same as the old moron? Can we please check if he's in violation of Rule #11 and delete his idiotic ass if that's the case?
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:27 pm
canpakes wrote:

I'm not an alpha male like you. I wish I was though.

Ha! Fooled you. I’m a chatbot. But a well-designed one. ; )
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Some Schmo wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:31 pm
canpakes, doesn't it seem clear this new moron is the same as the old moron? Can we please check if he's in violation of Rule #11 and delete his idiotic ass if that's the case?

There are eyes on this.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:32 pm
Some Schmo wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:31 pm
There are eyes on this.
Thanks, sir.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.