Biden shaking hands with the Holy Ghost

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Biden shaking hands with the Holy Ghost

Post by Uncle Rico »

https://youtu.be/e4b131aHxCs

Joe Biden must have a deeply personal relationship with the Holy Ghost because he was captured on film shaking hands with the third member of the Godhead. We can all learn a valuable lesson from our dear leader 'Amtrak Joe' by strengthening our relationship with the Holy Ghost and becoming more Christlike.
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
Kukulkan
High Priest

Re: Biden shaking hands with the Holy Ghost

Post by Kukulkan »

I think Joe Biden might actually be a closeted Mormon. He was clearly startled by a spirit we could not see and was attempting to discern if it was an angelic being or one of demonic origin. He attempted to shake its hand and he felt nothing and immediately knew it was of demonic origin.

In all seriousness it looks like he is gesturing to the crowd. Something akin to this.

"I advise all to go on to perfection and search deeper and deeper into the mysteries of Godliness." -Joseph Smith
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:08 pm
oe Biden must have a deeply personal relationship with the Holy Ghost because he was captured on film shaking hands with the third member of the Godhead.
We've already done with this topic, no?
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:44 pm
ajax18 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 4:37 pm
Once again Ajax “Adolf Hitler” promotes a Conservative lie about JB. The President was literally pantomiming toward the crowd with his palm upward as a clear acknowledgement. What is with Conservatives and religious people like Ajax “Adolf Hitler” who have a baked in falseness to their personality? Crazy days.

- Doc
So why are we getting it again?
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

AM at it again I see. It never ends.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

https://youtu.be/hBGPpZ_6erw

Blackberry Smoke - Shakin hands with the Holy Ghost (official video). If Joe Biden runs again in 2024, he should use this song at his rallies since he's familiar with shaking hands with 👻 while on stage.
Last edited by Uncle Rico on Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

That pic shows Biden shaking hands with The Almighty, who is thanking Biden for kicking Trump’s sorry arse out of office.
: D
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:10 pm
That pic shows Biden shaking hands with The Almighty, who is thanking Biden for kicking Trump’s sorry arse out of office.
Let's see if you feel the same after Putin drops a nuclear 💣 on an American city. Everyone knows Putin would've never invaded Ukraine if Trump was still in office. Putin waited for Biden to take office to invade Ukraine because he knew Biden couldn't handle dealing with the Ukraine war and changing his diaper 15 times a day.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

If there's one thing Trump fans excel at, it's imagining as real damned BS that doesn't exist.

I've come to the conclusion Trump fans like being called stupid. I mean, they lie about everything else. Why not this? They certainly do nothing to disabuse the notion that they're damned retarded.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:27 pm
canpakes wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:10 pm
Let's see if you feel the same after Putin drops a nuclear 💣 on an American city. Everyone knows Putin would've never invaded Ukraine if Trump was still in office. Putin waited for Biden to take office to invade Ukraine because he knew Biden couldn't handle dealing with the Ukraine war and changing his diaper 15 times a day.
Yeah, sure Mike. You would be dumb enough to buy that.

Maybe Putin didn't invade Ukraine because he didn't need to? The whole point is to weaken NATO and Trump was doing all that for him because he didn't want Putin to release the tape of him urinating on Russian hookers.

Of course, Putin was going to invade no matter what. He had been building up his military forces for more than a year before the election and he had every reason to believe Trump would still be President after all the time and money he has invested in him.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

K Graham wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:45 pm
Uncle Rico wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:27 pm

Yeah, sure Mike. You would be dumb enough to buy that.

Maybe Putin didn't invade Ukraine because he didn't need to? The whole point is to weaken NATO and Trump was doing all that for him because he didn't want Putin to release the tape of him urinating on Russian hookers.

Of course, Putin was going to invade no matter what. He had been building up his military forces for more than a year before the election and he had every reason to believe Trump would still be President after all the time and money he has invested in him.
Please stop calling me Mike. You're the dumb dumb!