Trump Walks Out after Piers Morgan Schools him on Reality

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Trump Walks Out after Piers Morgan Schools him on Reality

Post by K Graham »

What a little whiny snowflake.

Confronted With The Truth, Trump Appears To Walk Out Of Piers Morgan Interview

"I don't think you're real," Trump told the man sitting in front of him.

Donald Trump remains as factually challenged as ever.

That’s about the only concrete takeaway from a teaser released Wednesday of Piers Morgan’s interview of the former president, in which the two oddly shiny men discuss the 2020 presidential election, which Trump lost to Joe Biden.

Based on the brief clip, Trump appeared to react poorly to questions from Morgan, a conservative former British TV host who at one time considered Trump a “good friend.”

Trump has famously protested the 2020 election results, but hasn’t supplied any hard evidence to support his claim that he rightfully won. His attempts to prove his case failed decisively in court, where he lost 61 of the 62 lawsuits he filed challenging the election.

The U.S. Supreme Court rejected Trump’s appeals without comment.

“With respect, you haven’t produced the hard evidence,” Morgan says at one point in the teaser clip, as Trump attempts to speak over him.

Elsewhere, Trump gets in a zinger at Morgan: “I don’t think you’re real!”

The clip ends with Trump grumbling “Turn the camera off ... Very dishonest,” and walking away from where he and Morgan had been sitting.

The full interview is scheduled to air in the U.S. on Monday, April 25, on Fox Nation, Fox News’s streaming service.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Some Schmo
God

Re: Trump Walks Out after Piers Morgan Schools him on Reality

Post by Some Schmo »

I saw this, and my first thought was, "I wonder if Morgan is going to keep carrying water for Trump."

After all, Trump fans believe Trump wouldn't treat them like he treats everyone else. Because, ya know... they're damned idiots.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Some Schmo
God

Re: Trump Walks Out after Piers Morgan Schools him on Reality

Post by Some Schmo »

Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.