Perfect Population Control Democrat Style

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Perfect Population Control Democrat Style

Post by Uncle Rico »

https://youtu.be/tEDgpJ8GExM

In this video, Charlie Kirk explains to a leftist why Democrats are so enthusiastic about Black Americans aborting their unborn children. The leftist with whom he is conversing argues that life is difficult and that mothers should be allowed to kill their infants even if they are human beings. When Charlie asked the leftist if she's okay with terminating a human life, she responds that she's fine with terminating a human life if it's convenient for the mother.

This is the Democrat Party of today. This is the mentality that Democrats instill in their children. This is how genocide begins.
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Perfect Population Control Democrat Style

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Yes, THANK YOU, FINALLY someone has the COURAGE to call pro-“choice” WOMEN what they REALLY are - GENOCIDAL MANIACS. And another THANK YOU for pointing out that BLACK women are MURDERERS. Not murderers like an ethnic cleaner like Adolf Hitler, but WORSE than Mr. “18” because they’re SELF-GENOCIDING! Why do BLACK women hate BLACK babies so much? Thanks for asking the tough questions, uncle Rico. by the way, RICO means rich, and I can tell you one thing, that WEALTH is accumulated through BUSINESS, not demonrat HANDOUTS.

Thanks again for telling it like it is. This ECHO CHAMBER needs more businessMEN talking about AMERICA FIRST.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

https://youtu.be/ZWNFUmBbam4

Pastor Clinard Childress outlines how Planned Parenthood has "gone far beyond what the Democrat kkk ever envisioned" in this video. I completely agree! Margaret Sanger, a Democrat, was a racist who wished the abolition of the black race. We can only sit back and watch as her vision comes to fruition.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Mike is still regurgitating youtubes from his favorite morons like Kirk.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Chap
God

Post by Chap »

K Graham wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:27 pm
So, I miss nothing (that I wouldn't want to miss) by leaving him on ignore. Great.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Mike, this is the same racist argument that you perpetuated in earlier threads. Why be that guy?

The reproductive autonomy of Black women has traditionally been stripped through law in our country, as enslaved Black women were commonly forced to engage in sexual activity through rape, their mothering labor was controlled and appropriated, and their children sold.

Enslaved women were also harshly criminalized for infanticide despite the horrors of slavery and in cases where they gave birth to stillborn babies or infants that died shortly thereafter. Legal recourse was rare because of their legal status.

These punitive cases were sensationalized by racist tropes of the violent and monstrous Black mother. Further, in order to maintain and justify the treatment of Black women at the time, racist characterizations of Black women and girls’ sexual health and motherhood persisted during that time and included stereotypes around Black women’s sexual prowess, criminality, lack of intelligence, and inherent sexually deviant behavior.

Historians often reference these tropes when referring to the Black codes, Jim Crow laws, and political strategies such as the Southern Strategy that tap into racist White solidarity and lead to mass incarceration. It is not surprising that the narrative around abortion developed at a time when political figures used criminalizing anti-Black tropes for political advantage through the criminalizing era known as the war on drugs.

During and after the social movements of the 1960s, racist tropes against Black women re-emerged alongside their male counterparts for racist political gain. The anti-abortion movement mirrors the messaging that was common at the time during its rise, as it criminalizes and villainizes anyone who makes the decision to get an abortion.

Although Black women are not the only people who get abortions, the religious right continues a legacy of describing women who seek abortion as lazy, immoral, irrational, criminal, and uneducated despite a lot of information about the reasons for seeking abortion, and the need for access to sex education, access to medical care, and access to contraceptives in order to improve the lives of those living in marginalized communities.

These tropes exist regardless of the reasoning behind a woman’s decision to seek abortion care, and the religious right has developed a theoretical high horse, while failing to scrutinize the racist origins of its own movement. All people seeking abortion are affected by these negative tropes, especially anyone who cannot afford abortion costs. There are serious consequences to the abortion stigma.

The reproductive justice movement emerged as a coined term in 1994 to describe an ongoing movement that recognized that the women’s rights movement, led by and representing middle class and wealthy White women, could not adequately defend the needs of women of color and other marginalized women. The racist origins and undertones that exist from the erasure of the history of reproductive injustice and fights for the human right to maintain personal bodily autonomy, have children, not have children, and parent in safe and sustainable communities can often be ignored.

- Jilisa R. Milton
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

K Graham wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:27 pm
Please stop comparing me to AM
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:37 pm
Mike, this is the same racist argument that you perpetuated in earlier threads. Why be that guy?

The reproductive autonomy of Black women has traditionally been stripped through law in our country, as enslaved Black women were commonly forced to engage in sexual activity through rape, their mothering labor was controlled and appropriated, and their children sold.

Enslaved women were also harshly criminalized for infanticide despite the horrors of slavery and in cases where they gave birth to stillborn babies or infants that died shortly thereafter. Legal recourse was rare because of their legal status.

These punitive cases were sensationalized by racist tropes of the violent and monstrous Black mother. Further, in order to maintain and justify the treatment of Black women at the time, racist characterizations of Black women and girls’ sexual health and motherhood persisted during that time and included stereotypes around Black women’s sexual prowess, criminality, lack of intelligence, and inherent sexually deviant behavior.

Historians often reference these tropes when referring to the Black codes, Jim Crow laws, and political strategies such as the Southern Strategy that tap into racist White solidarity and lead to mass incarceration. It is not surprising that the narrative around abortion developed at a time when political figures used criminalizing anti-Black tropes for political advantage through the criminalizing era known as the war on drugs.

During and after the social movements of the 1960s, racist tropes against Black women re-emerged alongside their male counterparts for racist political gain. The anti-abortion movement mirrors the messaging that was common at the time during its rise, as it criminalizes and villainizes anyone who makes the decision to get an abortion.

Although Black women are not the only people who get abortions, the religious right continues a legacy of describing women who seek abortion as lazy, immoral, irrational, criminal, and uneducated despite a lot of information about the reasons for seeking abortion, and the need for access to sex education, access to medical care, and access to contraceptives in order to improve the lives of those living in marginalized communities.

These tropes exist regardless of the reasoning behind a woman’s decision to seek abortion care, and the religious right has developed a theoretical high horse, while failing to scrutinize the racist origins of its own movement. All people seeking abortion are affected by these negative tropes, especially anyone who cannot afford abortion costs. There are serious consequences to the abortion stigma.

The reproductive justice movement emerged as a coined term in 1994 to describe an ongoing movement that recognized that the women’s rights movement, led by and representing middle class and wealthy White women, could not adequately defend the needs of women of color and other marginalized women. The racist origins and undertones that exist from the erasure of the history of reproductive injustice and fights for the human right to maintain personal bodily autonomy, have children, not have children, and parent in safe and sustainable communities can often be ignored.

- Jilisa R. Milton
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:50 pm
It isn’t a comparison.
Gadianton