The “people’s” cuckvoy was received warmly in Oakland.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: The “people’s” cuckvoy was received warmly in Oakland.

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:51 am
I think you just nailed down their motivations, Dr. Shades.
In that case, it's pretty sad that Americans now think they're justified to throw eggs at their fellow-citizens whose only "sin" is to peacefully protest.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
canpakes
God

Re: The “people’s” cuckvoy was received warmly in Oakland.

Post by canpakes »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:18 am
So, again, what made the egg throwers angry enough to throw eggs? It seemed a lot more peaceful than a black lives matter protest, so what made them so angry?

Serious responses only, please. No sarcasm or vagueness. Schreech and canpakes, you seem to agree with the egg-throwers, so I'd be interested in having you enlighten me.

The convoy may not have been so peaceful at all points along its Bay Area tour -

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/04/23/ ... -home/amp/

At this point, these seem to be little more than groups of folks in search of a cause or an excuse to be borderline belligerent. The subjects of ‘protest’ seem to change quickly, depending upon the rage du jour being pushed by people like Tucker Carlson or others of the gang at Fox.

In general, the attitude and actions of the folks within the convoys hasn’t been too well-mannered, and their adherence to a fair amount of QAnon/conspiracy/right wing talking points doesn’t generally align with where most folks in this neighborhood probably land, ideologically. My comment above isn’t advocating for egging anyone; I’m expressing a bit of surprise that the folks in the convoy didn’t consider that they might not be … warmly received.