The “people’s” cuckvoy was received warmly in Oakland.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Schreech
CTR A

The “people’s” cuckvoy was received warmly in Oakland.

Post by Schreech »

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarchAgainstNa ... ame=iossmf

Blocked and egged.

“You got a problem???”

“Yes!”

“Ok!” Wanders off like the absolute coward he is. Lol.

These are the types bitching endlessly about gas prices while driving all over the country protesting….what? Does anyone actually know? Mask mandates that no longer exist? Rising Fuel prices (lol)? Being poor with too much time on their hands?
canpakes
God

Re: The “people’s” cuckvoy was received warmly in Oakland.

Post by canpakes »

Wow. Hard lol.

Why on earth did the ‘freedom convoy’ think that their crap would go over well in Oakland? : D
Schreech
CTR A

Post by Schreech »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:23 pm
Wow. Hard lol.

Why on earth did the ‘freedom convoy’ think that their crap would go over well in Oakland? : D
They are the poorly educated people that trump really likes so who knows? Pretty much nothing about their “protest”(?) makes any sense. It’s like a bunch of unvaxxed, out of work truckers decided to just drive around aimlessly in the name of FREEDUMB!
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

They didn't appear to be blocking traffic. So whence the eggs?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:17 am
:evil:

Thanks, Dr. shades for the teaching moment. Thank you, As a newly minted “common sense” Conservative I want to thank you for taking SCREECH to school, like a patient Kindergarten teacher might an unruly LAZY LEARNER. The LIBS on this site :mrgreen: :ugeek: :geek: don’t think us Conservatives won’t take the time to Google a current event, but I know that’s not you. I always enjoy the way you ask leading questions, questions that LEAD LIBS INTO TRAPS of common sense. Ha! Who has “egg” on their face now? If these were BLACK BLM TRUCKERS and those were WHITE HETEROSEXUALS throwing eggs I bet KG and PAKES, SCREECH, Jersey Girl, and KISH would be TAKING A KNEE.

Let’s see if this post stays up for telling the truth. :x :o :shock: :? :cry:

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:24 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
:evil:

Thanks, Dr. shades for the teaching moment. Thank you, As a newly minted “common sense” Conservative I want to thank you for taking SCREECH to school, like a patient Kindergarten teacher might an unruly LAZY LEARNER. The LIBS on this site :mrgreen: :ugeek: :geek: don’t think us Conservatives won’t take the time to Google a current event, but I know that’s not you. I always enjoy the way you ask leading questions, questions that LEAD LIBS INTO TRAPS of common sense. Ha! Who has “egg” on their face now? If these were BLACK BLM TRUCKERS and those were WHITE HETEROSEXUALS throwing eggs I bet KG and PAKES, SCREECH, Jersey Girl, and KISH would be TAKING A KNEE.

Let’s see if this post stays up for telling the truth. :x :o :shock: :? :cry:

- Doc
I asked my left-wing gay Mexican Swedish brother what a "cuckvoy" was and he didn't know.

Let's see if this on-topic post is allowed to exist. :x :o :shock: :? :cry:
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:24 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
The LIBS on this site :mrgreen: :ugeek: :geek: don’t think us Conservatives won’t take the time to Google a current event, but I know that’s not you.
I did google it, and it appears this is a movement or protest inspired by the Canadian truckers' protest against mandatory mask mandates. Unlike the Canadian truckers, the drivers in this convoy didn't block traffic or impede commerce in any way.

So, what are the egg-throwers counter-protesting? Are they angry that someone would be dissatisfied with something the government does? That seems hard to believe. I saw plenty of American flags on vehicles in the convoy, so it wasn't some anti-American protest.

So, again, what made the egg throwers angry enough to throw eggs? It seemed a lot more peaceful than a black lives matter protest, so what made them so angry?

Serious responses only, please. No sarcasm or vagueness. Schreech and canpakes, you seem to agree with the egg-throwers, so I'd be interested in having you enlighten me.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Did you click on Schreech’s Reddit link and read the comments?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:24 am
Did you click on Schreech’s Reddit link and read the comments?
Not all the comments, just the ones that were visible without clicking on further sub-threads.

There was no description of the throwers' grievances other than the word "Fascist" in the video's title. I only saw a bunch of American flags, no Confederate or Nazi flags. Therefore, it seemed to me like yet another instance of the word "Fascist" being used as shorthand for "Anybody who disagrees with me about one or more things."

That's when I googled "Trucker convoy" for more information. Still no evidence of Fascism. So I'm still wondering what the egg-throwers had against the drivers. Does anyone know, or is everyone on the side of the egg-throwers just because someone, somewhere used the word "Fascist" at some time or another to refer to people who disagree with governmentally-imposed mask mandates?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

I think you just nailed down their motivations, Dr. Shades.

- Doc