Woke Leftist Now Call Women "Bleeders" In An Attempt To Be More Inclusive

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Woke Leftist Now Call Women "Bleeders" In An Attempt To Be More Inclusive

Post by Uncle Rico »

Screenshot_20220425-062518_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220425-062518_YouTube.jpg (59.84 KiB) Viewed 768 times
I honestly believe that in order to be more inclusive, leftist are aiming to obliterate a woman's identity. In this video https://youtu.be/Iq7fX5I5JxA Abby explores how a woke lefty company feels men are no different than women.

Leftist are seeking to remove any sense of self-identity you may have that distinguishes you from others. Their woke ideology is a sign of a cancer that is slowly eating away at them from the inside out. Their pursuit of "equality" is a desperate attempt to alleviate the deep-seated hatred that has taken over their moral compass. They have an overwhelming desire to communicate their displeasure with everyone they meet in order to relieve themselves of the rage and dissatisfaction they experience on a daily basis. Please prove me wrong.
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
huckelberry
God

Re: Woke Leftist Now Call Women "Bleeders" In An Attempt To Be More Inclusive

Post by huckelberry »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:58 am
Leftist are seeking to remove any sense of self-identity you may have that distinguishes you from others. Their woke ideology is a sign of a cancer that is slowly eating away at them from the inside out. Their pursuit of "equality" is a desperate attempt to alleviate the deep-seated hatred that has taken over their moral compass. They have an overwhelming desire to communicate their displeasure with everyone they meet in order to relieve themselves of the rage and dissatisfaction they experience on a daily basis. Please prove me wrong.
Given the wide variety of human beings there are some with twisted ideas and emotions. There could be some like you describe. I do not know any.

I do not even hear about such people until some angry person hunts down an example and link to post.

////
I thought to add that there are people who have the ideas and emotions you describe who expose themselves by shooting people. These people seem to have a variety of political views some right some left some religious some just a garbled mess.
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

https://youtu.be/F369U6VBN14

In this video, Sister Sandfay expresses her displeasure with males who try to redefine what it is to be a woman to fit their purposes. When you listen to someone who hasn't been enslaved by the woke left, you can learn a lot.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:33 pm

In this video, Sister Sandfay expresses her displeasure with males who try to redefine what it is to be a woman to fit their purposes. When you listen to someone who hasn't been enslaved by the woke left, you can learn a lot.
sometimes there is dumb stuff from the woke left but nobody is enslaved by the woke left, Rico you are just being silly.

I actually doubt this particular shibboleth is one from the woke left.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

That is a right-wing podcast reacting to a hoax. It is used mainly to further corrupt the mind of trolls who in turn will post such drivel on message boards or annoy crowds in public parks and on subways.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

huckelberry wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:20 am
Uncle Rico wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:33 pm

sometimes there is dumb stuff from the woke left but nobody is enslaved by the woke left, Rico you are just being silly.

The awakened left ideology is based on the concept of groupthink. It's quite tough to return to individualism once you embrace their ideas and become indoctrinated in group mindset. Woke leftist are enslaved by a tiny group of people who control the narrative that makes their followers feel righteous, entitled, and gives them a sense of success by "saving Humanity" through woke leftist ideology. Wokeism thrives on identifying people who are struggling to understand their reason for being here on Earth, and then providing them with a "purpose" that can never be fully comprehended, so that the individual is continually attempting to discover the true meaning of their adopted ideology.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:57 am
huckelberry wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:20 am

The awakened left ideology is based on the concept of groupthink. It's quite tough to return to individualism once you embrace their ideas and become indoctrinated in group mindset. Woke leftist are enslaved by a tiny group of people who control the narrative that makes their followers feel righteous, entitled, and gives them a sense of success by "saving Humanity" through woke leftist ideology. Wokeism thrives on identifying people who are struggling to understand their reason for being here on Earth, and then providing them with a "purpose" that can never be fully comprehended, so that the individual is continually attempting to discover the true meaning of their adopted ideology.
Yes, thank you uncle Rico for pointing this out. The HYPOCRISY of the WOKE LEFT is stunning! To think they’ve created their own new RELIGION requiring GROUPTHINK and INDOCTRINATION is just common sense. Imagine my distaste for LIBS here in Utah thinking they can replace our legislature, which thank GOD is 88% Mormon despite the state being @ 66%. Thank GOD the LDS First Presidency uses these MEN (and a few COMMON SENSE GOP WOMEN) to redistrict political boundaries to ensure a supermajority! And thank you for pointing out how LIBTARDS are just here on Earth looking for a purpose. So true! Maybe one or two of them can be adopted into the HOUSE OF ISRAEL by a Mormon MISSIONARY so they can learn about their TRUE PURPOSE and the secrets of the UNIVERSE will be revealed to them in the TEMPLE. Libs. What a bunch of rule following RUBES.

Let’s see if this poset remains or if the FASCIST GROUPTHINK MODS will write something in COLOR!

😂 😆 😝 😆 😂

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Uncle Rico wrote:
(x) thrives on identifying people who are struggling to understand their reason for being here on Earth, and then providing them with a "purpose" that can never be fully comprehended, so that the individual is continually attempting to discover the true meaning of their adopted ideology.

Some folks would see this as a description of ‘religion’.

Now what?
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

canpakes wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:13 pm
Uncle Rico wrote:
(x) thrives on identifying people who are struggling to understand their reason for being here on Earth, and then providing them with a "purpose" that can never be fully comprehended, so that the individual is continually attempting to discover the true meaning of their adopted ideology.

Now what?
Screenshot_20220426-095522_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220426-095522_Google.jpg (23.33 KiB) Viewed 645 times
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:58 pm
canpakes wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:13 pm

Now what?
Screenshot_20220426-095522_Google.jpg

Why do you hate religion, Mike?