Woke Leftist Now Call Women "Bleeders" In An Attempt To Be More Inclusive

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Re: Woke Leftist Now Call Women "Bleeders" In An Attempt To Be More Inclusive

Post by Uncle Rico »

canpakes wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:56 pm
Uncle Rico wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:58 pm
Screenshot_20220426-095522_Google.jpg
Why do you hate religion, Mike?
Please respect my pronouns stud muffin/professor or call me Uncle Rico or Rico. I'm not Mike. I won't communicate with you until you address me correctly.
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:30 pm
canpakes wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:56 pm
Why do you hate religion, Mike?
Please respect my pronouns stud muffin/professor or call me Uncle Rico or Rico. I'm not Mike. I won't communicate with you until you address me correctly.
Are you worried that your daughters will slide towards transgenderism if they meet a transgendered person?
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

canpakes wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:35 pm
Uncle Rico wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:30 pm
Are you worried that your daughters will slide towards transgenderism if they meet a transgendered person?
Daughters?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:11 pm
canpakes wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:35 pm
Daughters?
Why, Mike? Why? : D
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:57 am
The awakened left ideology is based on the concept of groupthink. It's quite tough to return to individualism once you embrace their ideas and become indoctrinated in group mindset. Woke leftist are enslaved by a tiny group of people who control the narrative that makes their followers feel righteous, entitled, and gives them a sense of success by "saving Humanity" through woke leftist ideology. Wokeism thrives on identifying people who are struggling to understand their reason for being here on Earth, and then providing them with a "purpose" that can never be fully comprehended, so that the individual is continually attempting to discover the true meaning of their adopted ideology.
Rico, I think there are some people who fit this description. It is a summary of how fanatic groups function. There are some on the left some on the right and some without a left or right orientation but a particular identity obsession, helter skelter.
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

huckelberry wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:16 pm
Uncle Rico wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:57 am
The awakened left ideology is based on the concept of groupthink. It's quite tough to return to individualism once you embrace their ideas and become indoctrinated in group mindset. Woke leftist are enslaved by a tiny group of people who control the narrative that makes their followers feel righteous, entitled, and gives them a sense of success by "saving Humanity" through woke leftist ideology. Wokeism thrives on identifying people who are struggling to understand their reason for being here on Earth, and then providing them with a "purpose" that can never be fully comprehended, so that the individual is continually attempting to discover the true meaning of their adopted ideology.
Rico, I think there are some people who fit this description. It is a summary of how fanatic groups function. There are some on the left some on the right and some without a left or right orientation but a particular identity obsession, helter skelter.
I agree totally.