Leftist Groomers MELTDOWN Over Florida Bill!

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Leftist Groomers MELTDOWN Over Florida Bill!

Post by Uncle Rico »

https://youtu.be/c8xmh5B-BbY

Most parents would never allow leftist groomers to indoctrinate their 3 to 6 year olds on sexual topics in a rational world. Check out Lauren's explanation of why leftist desire to groom children as young as three on sexual matters.

Leftist grooming three year olds good, Mormon bishop interviews bad. Leftist grooming three year olds good, Mormon bishop interviews bad. Leftist grooming three year olds good, Mormon bishop interviews bad. Am I understanding that correctly?
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
Kishkumen
God

Re: Leftist Groomers MELTDOWN Over Florida Bill!

Post by Kishkumen »

Here I thought Uncle Rico was all about the grooming.

“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

No one is talking about "sexual" topics with kids that age. This is just the latest manufactured "culture war" nonsense by the GOP which intends to keep its base scared and ignorant.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

K Graham wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:36 am
No one is talking about "sexual" topics with kids that age. This is just the latest manufactured "culture war" nonsense by the GOP which intends to keep its base scared and ignorant.
https://youtu.be/Uy7Oj4fSzuI

Drag queen reading to children about gender fluidity. Are you ok with this?
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

K Graham wrote:
https://youtu.be/Ax1_mVUgFN4
Preschool teacher talks to her kids about gender, race and genitals. Are you OK with this? Preschool?
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

Post by Uncle Rico »

K Graham wrote:
https://youtu.be/jkZujRnHWNA
Here's a drag queen crawling toward a child in a sexual manner during story time. Are you OK with this?
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Merriam-Webster added the word to its dictionary in 2017, defining it as, "aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)." The Oxford dictionary adopted it the same year, defining it as "originally: well-informed, up-to-date. Now chiefly: alert to racial or social discrimination and injustice."

In the mind of AtlanticMike, it means "I don't know, but I'm supposed to be terrified because FOX tells me so.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:42 am
K Graham wrote:
https://youtu.be/Uy7Oj4fSzuI

Drag queen reading to children about gender fluidity. Are you ok with this?
And you're dumb enough to think these kids show up to these events held in public libraries, without their parent's consent?
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:46 am
K Graham wrote:
https://youtu.be/Ax1_mVUgFN4
Preschool teacher talks to her kids about gender, race and genitals. Are you OK with this? Preschool?
We don't know exactly what she said in class, but based on her youtubing, she is a moron likely trying to get attention. In any event, no law is needed since she got fired as a result. So. Where is the evidence that kids this age are being taught about sex in public schools? The one example resulted in her being fired immediately. The Florida law isn't designed to stop teachers from teaching sex though. If that's what you think then you're no more informed than ajax was when he tried to say the same dumb crap last week.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

Uncle Rico wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:59 am
K Graham wrote:
https://youtu.be/jkZujRnHWNA
Here's a drag queen crawling toward a child in a sexual manner during story time. Are you OK with this?
HTF does one "crawl in a sexual manner"? Did that person get you turned on or something?

Again, the Florida law has nothing to do with teachers being fired for inappropriate lessons or drag queen story hour at public libraries with parental consent. The law is intended to bring us back to the 1940's when no one said or implied "gay" even existed. It was taboo because Republicans live in a delusional world of their own making and they think things they hate can just go away if they don't mention them. GOP witchcraft.

The law’s broad scope could prevent classroom discussion or instruction about LGBT+ people, history and events, or students’ families, or questions from students about any of those issues, under threat from potential lawsuits against school districts over perceived violations.
Last edited by K Graham on Wed Apr 27, 2022 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.