do I understand the definition of a woman?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
honorentheos
God

Re: do I understand the definition of a woman?

Post by honorentheos »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:07 am
Markk wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 11:58 pm
that prohibits the growth of the genitals
It is not an underdeveloped penis that looks like a vagina, it is a vagina.
ding, ding, ding!
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

honorentheos wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:18 am
doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:07 am

It is not an underdeveloped penis that looks like a vagina, it is a vagina.
ding, ding, ding!
Right, here is what Markk quoted

Markk wrote:

Males who are born with CAIS appear female and have external genitals that are female
https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/ ... e-partial/
Seriously, what a genius.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

To be fair, I do think he is genuinely unable to understand this because he genuinely doesn't understand sexual variety outside of the absolutes of binary male-female expressions. And the entire idea that gender is socially constructed so the binary of Men and Women is a false binary created by society to impose ideal social roles rather than as statements of how things are like the Bible is the word of God? Phew, might as well be speaking fast in a foreign language he doesn't understand. His worldview doesn't allow for the reality being put in front of him over and over, so he instead assumes everyone is either dishonest or stupid themselves.

It's really quite interesting for what it shows about the limits of discourse when someone refuses to even examine the most fundamental assumptions contradicted by clear examples. He won't accept that the idea of being a biological man or biological woman is broken, and not the same as male-female.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Hey Markk I've got another question!

At what stage of fetal development do sex organs differentiate?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Hey Markk! You missed this question! Please answer before the unanswered questions start piling up!
Jersey Girl wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:40 am
Hey Markk!

What's the difference between one's sex and one's gender?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

honorentheos wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:45 am
the binary of Men and Women is a false binary created by society to impose ideal social roles
What do you think of David Buss's evolutionary psychology?
honorentheos wrote:
To be fair, I do think he is genuinely unable to understand this because he genuinely doesn't understand sexual variety outside of the absolutes of binary male-female expressions.
Yea, he is not very intelligent. Markk told me earlier that a healthy man has a penis. :lol:

People. :lol:
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

"A healthy male has what is called penis" - Markk

Markk deserves an award.
Morley
God
Location: Gotta love this 1794 woodcut portrait by Toshusai Sharaku.

Post by Morley »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:23 am
Yea, he is not very intelligent.
I wish you wouldn't do this. It diminishes any argument you wish to make.

Markk is plenty intelligent.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:23 am
honorentheos wrote:
the binary of Men and Women is a false binary created by society to impose ideal social roles
What do you think of David Buss's evolutionary psychology?
honorentheos wrote:
To be fair, I do think he is genuinely unable to understand this because he genuinely doesn't understand sexual variety outside of the absolutes of binary male-female expressions.
Yea, he is not very intelligent. Markk told me earlier that a healthy man has a penis. :lol:

People. :lol:
I have no idea who David Buss is.
Markk
1st Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:37 am
honorentheos wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 4:18 am

ding, ding, ding!
Right, here is what Markk quoted

Markk wrote:

Males who are born with CAIS appear female and have external genitals that are female
https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/ ... e-partial/
Seriously, what a genius.
LOL…I pasted that from the link…focus, because of the disease a biology male has a external vagina in the complete version of the disease. Biologically they are a man, not a woman. They have to make a choice as to what to identify as after it is diagnosed. They also have to have surgery and take hormones. As an example if they identify as a woman, they will most likely have their testicles removed to avoid chances of cancer and other health reasons….and they will need hormone therapy to shape a masculine body into a more feminine shaped body. I am still reading and I am not sure what choices they have if they want to remain male…but the many articles I have read state most chose to identify as woman, which most already believed they were women, and have the surgery and entry into a lifetime of hormone therapy.

I also read, there are also other factors that are not fully understood because the disease is rare and not all men affected by the disease want to be lab rats.

What you are not acknowledging is that this disease only affects males, a female can carry the gene that causes the disease but can’t contract it…I stated that in one of my first posts but apparently that does not fit into your narrative so you ignore this important fact.