do I understand the definition of a woman?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor Steuss
God

Re: do I understand the definition of a woman?

Post by Doctor Steuss »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:45 am
You are defining a biological woman as someone who can reproduce and has "XX"chromosomes, there is nothing in science that disproves your dick view.
Sometimes when sperm cells are forming, the SRY gene (the twig-n-berries wizard behind the curtain) can go on a walkabout and end up on an X chromosome. To make things extra wild, having XX with an SRY gene ("XX male") doesn't mean you'll be infertile.

In other words, you can be entirely phenotypically male, with XX chromosomes, and reproduce (albeit in the role of father). You can meet the conditions as someone who can reproduce and has XX chromosomes and still be biologically male.

Human genetics are rascally.
Schreech
CTR A

Post by Schreech »

Markk wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 7:33 pm
At some point you might offer something beyond ignorance and any willingness to learn.

O’well

Yea guys, offer something "beyond any willingness to learn"...Lol!

I love when markkk gets into the cheap whiskey...
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
I see you and Jersey Girl came off the porch for a bit…but I assume you are back up on it by now. At some point you might offer something beyond ignorance and any willingness to learn.

O’well

Oh ha ha. Markk did you ever notice that you have a pathological tendency to take almost any negative observation that someone has made about you and drag it back into the discussion (after dodging the same issue repeatedly) only to make it look like the problem lies with them and not yourself?

Don't believe me? Go back and read through this thread. It's like a one-man testament to projection and lack of original thought. Just read a couple of pages at a time...you'll see the pattern.

And hey Markk...just because I choose to withdraw from aimless encounters with you doesn't mean I can't outdraw you intellectually just about any damn time I want to particularly on a topic like this. It means I won't waste my time chasing down an intellectually honest discussion with you.

p.s. Your last sentence up there makes NO logical sense. Did you notice that, too? :lol:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 8:47 pm
Markk wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 5:01 pm
So this is a question and you are not “debating” and not you trying to make a point…LOL
No Markk, it is obviously not a question. I am simply making fun of you and your answers.
Markk wrote:
You even wrote that the science was correct but that I was a Dick for stating it.
No idiot, I did not say that. But it's my fault, I should have worded that differently. What I meant is that science cannot disprove your dick definition. There are many ways to define things Markk! For example, you can define a human as a "white Homo sapien with blue eyes" and science won't be able to disprove your racist definition. Does that make sense?
Markk wrote:
a very very small sample of people that have medical issues

How exactly does CAIS affect your health? Does CAIS cause a heart attack or something?
Markk wrote:
I have no idea, but I would guess a small fraction of less that one percent, but I concede I could be wrong.

According to you, they are just a mix bag.

According to science, there are four genders.
LOL…again you have truly imploded. But it is clear you have unwittingly made fun of yourself, and continue to do so. Names calling and irrational ranting is a sure sign of that.

Where did I say they were a “mix bag,” What I stated what an intersex person had a mixed bag of genes this is what I wrote ” What I am saying is that a male and or female fetus has been skewed and messed up.And as a result have a mixed bag of genes. Which does not in anyway keep us from defining what a “heathy unimpaired” male or female is. ”

CFR where science states and agree there are four genders….and state these genders?
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:25 pm
Markk wrote:
I see you and Jersey Girl came off the porch for a bit…but I assume you are back up on it by now. At some point you might offer something beyond ignorance and any willingness to learn.

O’well

Oh ha ha. Markk did you ever notice that you have a pathological tendency to take almost any negative observation that someone has made about you and drag it back into the discussion (after dodging the same issue repeatedly) only to make it look like the problem lies with them and not yourself?

Don't believe me? Go back and read through this thread. It's like a one-man testament to projection and lack of original thought. Just read a couple of pages at a time...you'll see the pattern.

And hey Markk...just because I choose to withdraw from aimless encounters with you doesn't mean I can't outdraw you intellectually just about any damn time I want to particularly on a topic like this. It means I won't waste my time chasing down an intellectually honest discussion with you.

p.s. Your last sentence up there makes NO logical sense. Did you notice that, too? :lol:
Well Jersey Girl you are quick to critique, but don’t offer anything other than that. Why don’t you, or FF, give me a summary of folks affected with CAIS, PAIS, and intersex persons and lets see what you know on the subject that you are so quick to critique my efforts to understand them.

Love ya
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 12:56 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:25 pm

Well Jersey Girl you are quick to critique, but don’t offer anything other than that. Why don’t you, or FF, give me a summary of folks affected with CAIS, PAIS, and intersex persons and lets see what you know on the subject that you are so quick to critique my efforts to understand them.

Love ya

Why don't you go back into the thread about oh, I dunno, 15-20 pages and take up the exchanges you ditched with me?

Summary my ass. :roll:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

LOL she’s baaackkk!

You have never offered anything Jersey Girl, just rants and goofy stuff about how you were “out of it.”

Give me a summary of what we, DT and others have discussed, and lets see if you paid attention….and educate me if I said something incorrect…it’s not like I am a biologist, I am just a carpenter.

Love ya…I mean it…you are the only one here with the nads to define what a woman is. Maybe I am wrong in that you have bigger balls than many others here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDUjeR01wnU
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Markk wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:40 am
LOL she’s baaackkk!

You have never offered anything Jersey Girl, just rants and goofy stuff about how you were “out of it.”

Give me a summary of what we, DT and others have discussed, and lets see if you paid attention….and educate me if I said something incorrect…it’s not like I am a biologist, I am just a carpenter.

Love ya…I mean it…you are the only one here with the nads to define what a woman is. Maybe I am wrong in that you have bigger balls than many others here.

Oh yes, I am sure that in your world "nads" are considered a high compliment to a female poster. :roll:

Slava Ukraini!
Markk
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by Markk »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:51 am
Markk wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 1:40 am
LOL she’s baaackkk!

Oh yes, I am sure that in your world "nads" are considered a high compliment to a female poster. :roll:
LOL “hell yeah”… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82dDnv9zeLs
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Markk wrote:
Fri May 13, 2022 12:52 am
LOL…again you have truly imploded. But it is clear you have unwittingly made fun of yourself, and continue to do so. Names calling and irrational ranting is a sure sign of that.
Forgive me Markk, you are a very intelligent person. Very very very intelligent. The things you say make perfect sense and your thinking skills are extraordinary.
Markk wrote:
Where did I say they were a “mix bag,” What I stated what an intersex person had a mixed bag of genes this is what I wrote
So answer my question. Is a true gonadal intersex person a (A) biological man or a (B) biological woman?

Answer my question with A or B.
Markk wrote:
CFR where science states and agree there are four genders….and state these genders?
I obviously meant to say "sex" Markk! At least four sexes (or Karyotypes) "XX" "XY" "XXX" "XXY".

But whatever, I am here to ask questions, not to make statements.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll: