Worldle - Because There's More to Life than Word Games

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
huckelberry
God

Re: Worldle - Because There's More to Life than Word Games

Post by huckelberry »

Now that is several I have known at first glance. Well today was very easy. I wonder if that should make me feel any better about those I was completely in the dark about? The hard ones are more fun of course and more educational.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Today's is somewhat embarrassing. I got it on the last guess because the capital had been in the news enough for me to guess it. I didn't know for sure it was the right country, just that I had the region narrowed down and had ran out of options as well. Had I been stopped on the street and asked to name the capital of that country I wouldn't have known it off the top of my head.

It is also a flag that made me wonder what flag makers in that country did to someone with decision-making power in the past?
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Monday, June 27, 2022: Got it on the first entry. For me, the shape gave it away (as opposed to the flag).
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Same.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:21 pm
Monday, June 27, 2022: Got it on the first entry. For me, the shape gave it away (as opposed to the flag).
Me too, but both because the shape and the flag.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Dr Exiled
God

Post by Dr Exiled »

Black Hawk Down helped me with this one.
Myth is misused by the powerful to subjugate the masses all too often.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

First guess again
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

My first guess was wrong but produced a clue, highest point is mt giveaway the answer. I would prefer a bit more difficulty to make me look further.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

first guess again. made easy because of their very unique and memorable flag.
Xenophon
Savior (resurrected state)

Post by Xenophon »

Had a weird bug today. I knew the answer right away but when I went to enter it my option didn't appear in the list. It also wouldn't let me just typed it out and hit enter. I guessed a neighboring country and then the correct choice became available to me. I'm counting it anyway.
He/Him

“If you consider what are called the virtues in mankind, you will find their growth is assisted by education and cultivation.”
― Xenophon