Worldle - Because There's More to Life than Word Games

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
honorentheos
God

Re: Worldle - Because There's More to Life than Word Games

Post by honorentheos »

Welp, I'll be the outlier. I didn't know it and frankly didn't know the country by name before this. I guessed the obvious neighbor but once that proved wrong I was stumped. So decided today was a map day and looked it up.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

first guess again
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

honorentheos wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:47 pm
Welp, I'll be the outlier. I didn't know it and frankly didn't know the country by name before this. I guessed the obvious neighbor but once that proved wrong I was stumped. So decided today was a map day and looked it up.
I sent you a PM about that country with a link about its uniqueness. I'm sure you'll share my fascination with it!
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Gunnar wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:59 pm
honorentheos wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:47 pm
I sent you a PM about that country with a link about its uniqueness. I'm sure you'll share my fascination with it!
It just occurred to me, based on our previous exchanges that with the wordle game, everyone doesn't necessarily get the same country on any given day. So perhaps what I PM'ed you might not have seemed very relevant.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Too easy! The name of the country is spelled out right on their flag!
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

First Guess
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Another easy first guess.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

first guess again
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

O7-07: First guess!
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

first guess again