Question for Jersey Girl and other “women”

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Alas
Nursery

Re: Question for Jersey Girl and other “women”

Post by Alas »

And as far as sticking around to be a therapist to the board, nah, I’m retired. Besides, why do you think I don’t very often post her, but stay in lurker mode.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Alas wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:47 pm
And as far as sticking around to be a therapist to the board, nah, I’m retired. Besides, why do you think I don’t very often post her, but stay in lurker mode.
I'll take a guess. Because we're not screwed up enough for you to take an interest in us? :lol:
Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Alas wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:45 pm
No, I said “some” were, and it wasn’t you for your information. Should I name who was being the dumbass?
I don't think it's necessary to identify the dumbass. Already taken care of so far as I can tell. They're too dumbass to know it's them. It's freaking hopeless.

:lol:
Slava Ukraini!
Alas
Nursery

Post by Alas »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:51 pm
Alas wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:47 pm
I'll take a guess. Because we're not screwed up enough for you to take an interest in us? :lol:
Well, I was trying to imply that those who need help are hopelessly screwed up, but, no I take enough of an interest to lurk, so that can’t be it.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Alas wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:54 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:51 pm

Well, I was trying to imply that those who need help are hopelessly screwed up, but, no I take enough of an interest to lurk, so that can’t be it.
Walk away. Just walk away.

Would you like some tips for papier mache? ;)
Slava Ukraini!
msnobody
Deacon

Post by msnobody »

I chose to delete my post
indeed, if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. Prov. 2:3-5