Thomas Sowell Reaction Videos

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Atlanticmike
God

Thomas Sowell Reaction Videos

Post by Atlanticmike »

https://youtu.be/AazZU0rmPrc

I work with a lot of black people, I grew up with a lot of black people, some of the hardest working men I know are black men, some of the smartest men I know are black men and in the past two years or so, there has been a huge shift in the way the black community is talking and thinking about the history of Black Americans and African history.

The video I posted above is a great example of what I believe is happening inside the black community. Because of social media, great men like Mr. Sowell are able to get their positive message out to just not the black community, but to all the races found here in America. His positivity is reaching millions of people around the world and I believe people of all races are growing tired of the negativity many here in America are trying to spread.

I'm dedicating this thread to Mr. Sowell and his positive message. There's dozens of reaction videos I'm going to share that will show Americans discussing the positive influence Mr. Sowell is having on the black community AND every community in America no matter the race or ethnicity.
K Graham
God

Re: Thomas Sowell Reaction Videos

Post by K Graham »

Sowell is a joke.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
canpakes
God

Re: Thomas Sowell Reaction Videos

Post by canpakes »

Interestingly, the couple hosting the video more or less rejects the conservative canard about liberals supposedly keeping blacks on a ‘modern-day plantation’ via SNAP or other programs. Rather, their take on things is that people have it within their power to decide what they want to do with those opportunities or programs, and the power to decide the effect of those on their own attitudes and actions.