White Supremacist kills 10 in Buffalo Supermarket

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: White Supremacist kills 10 in Buffalo Supermarket

Post by Res Ipsa »

huckelberry wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:13 pm
Doc's quotes should perhaps have a warning before reading. That is some of the ugliest stuff I have read since reviewing the Columbine shooters stuff. It may have a family relationship to Trump and Carlson but has slid way further down the pit.
I think you may have that backwards, Huck. It’s always been there down in the pit. Trump and Carlson have helped to drag it out of the pit where it becomes more normalized.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 10:19 pm
K Graham wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:12 pm
A direct product of Trump and idiot Carlson. I'm sure Ajax is happy to know someone else was willing to act on the same sentiments he shares with him.
I haven't read this story but I don't agree with any of the 4chan stuff Doc posted. This killer should be executed. I don't normally respond to Kevin's insults and caricatures because he's on ignore. Call me Stonewall Jackson if you like. I'm not aligned with Adolf Hitler. I don't even speak German. I'm white, anglo saxon, and West Virginian. I'm sure you can find enough to hate about that without resorting to lies and fabrications to fan your liberal hate machine.

Have you not expressed the same sentiments about an imminent civil war? Have you not expressed sentiments shared by this killer in his justification for trying to save the white race? Didn't you say you were against interracial marriage? Didn't you say society was suffering because the white man was being replaced with blacks and brown immigrants? The best way not to be confused with those kinds of people is to stop parroting their talking points.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 1:56 pm
by the way, I just pulled that off 4chan, and here are the top two follow up comments:
What the “F” else are we supposed to do?
VOTE? Wait for the jewish/christian fake kike "God" to come save us like a superhero in a jewish comic? Honestly if you don't support what just happened you must have something retarded like this stuck in your NPC brain.

There is no peaceful way to get the masses on our side.

Are you seriously planning to build a parallel system of schools and media to compete with the zog system? Doesn't that sound completely retarded to you?

How can you influence people to overcome a lifetime of brainwashing without trauma and grief? You cannot psychologically or neurologically rewire some one to believe the truth without an emotional cause for them to change there minds. Emotion is the fuel for reason.

Everyone here who knows the truth about the jews and our situation went through that process because they were born with some kind of integrity that rejected the present circumstances and refused to blame themselves for it.

Normies aren't built like that. There is something actually genetically wrong with them, they've been bred to be slaves because of the evolutionary pressures of abundant resources due to agriculture and industry and excess human population.
and
The jew is just half the problem, even if we killed every single one of them the masses would just spawn another group like the jews within a generation. The evolutionary pressure they exert will bring about a predator to consume them, this is the natural law.

We need to replace them. We need to stop all the NPC faggot males from breeding and take all the females under our control to minimize the chances of breeding for genetically hardcoded NPCs. Yeah that side of humanity is in all of us but at least we don't have the phenotype. That mean's we're the ubermenschen.

The jew has a monopoly on all forms of order. They think this is their strength when actually it is a great weakness. We have nothing to lose and no reason to buy into their system. All we have to do to win is create enough chaos.

It fulfills our every need. It's just a matter of time until people overcome their infantile squeamishness and these things become an every day occurrence.
Hrm. That’s weird. They’re talking about ethnic and racial cleansing and are anti-Jewish. And their comments are discordant and paranoid. The syntax. It’s familiar. Where have I see this before?

- Doc
Reading this again for content, a couple of things strikes me. One is the complete rejection of democracy in favor of a small minority imposing their will on the majority through violence.

The other is referring to those they despise as NPC’s. Or, in other words, not real people. Similar to sub human. That’s three roads that leads to Rwanda.
he/him

doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

K Graham wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 9:32 pm
And of course, FOX News is playing this down to mental health.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffalo-shoo ... tal-health

No mention of his history of white supremacist rhetoric.
I bet the guy is a virgin. I don't understand why everyone ignores the fact that almost all of them are virgins. As I said before, too many virgins around is not a good thing.

"The most dangerous person in the world"
https://edition.cnn.com/2022/04/19/opin ... index.html
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Interesting article on White Replacement Theory and its role In white supremacist movements. https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/ ... in-buffalo
he/him

Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 1:22 pm
Interesting article on White Replacement Theory and its role In white supremacist movements. https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/ ... in-buffalo
You see this theory any time you go onto /pol/, and memes like this one are recycled constantly:

There’s simplyno way for young people susceptible to alienation who aren’t going to be influenced by this. It’s something, I don’t know what, but it’s definitely something.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

img_1_1652713641898.jpg
img_1_1652713641898.jpg (72.93 KiB) Viewed 298 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Arizona GOP lawmaker spreads conspiracy theory that the Buffalo mass shooter was a federal agent
https://www.businessinsider.com/buffalo ... reddit.com
Rogers, who represents Arizona's 6th legislative district in the state's senate, has openly praised white nationalism. She is a member of the far-right Oath Keepers so-called militia and has attracted criticism and censure for pushing baseless far-right conspiracy theories while in office.
It should be noted that Conservative forums were spreading this ‘deep state-crisis actor-fed op’ nonsense the moment the news broke. It’s a Pavlovian response at this point. The people who believe in this stuff are broken, and instead of being relegated to the Spirit Prison forum looney bin they’re voting and getting their fellow kooks elected.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 11:33 pm
huckelberry wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:13 pm
Doc's quotes should perhaps have a warning before reading. That is some of the ugliest stuff I have read since reviewing the Columbine shooters stuff. It may have a family relationship to Trump and Carlson but has slid way further down the pit.
I think you may have that backwards, Huck. It’s always been there down in the pit. Trump and Carlson have helped to drag it out of the pit where it becomes more normalized.
Res Ipsa, I think I understand your point that what Trump and Carlson have said comes out of a deep well of that stuff. not new. There is a long history of strange fruit.

I was shocked reading the pieces Doc showed us. They sounded close to Manson's helter skelter. I felt like something was falling through the floor. But maybe I should not. What is the difference morally between helter skelter and that business of having strange fruit parties about a tree?

Even so , falling through the basement floor.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

huckelberry wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:30 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 11:33 pm

Res Ipsa, I think I understand your point that what Trump and Carlson have said comes out of a deep well of that stuff. not new. There is a long history of strange fruit.

I was shocked reading the pieces Doc showed us. They sounded close to Manson's helter skelter. I felt like something was falling through the floor. But maybe I should not. What is the difference morally between helter skelter and that business of having strange fruit parties about a tree?

Even so , falling through the basement floor.
I had occasion in the past to do some reading on Neo-Nazi websites, so it didn’t have the shock value for me. But maybe we should all experience reading that kind of horrific stuff as falling through the basement floor.
he/him