White Supremacist kills 10 in Buffalo Supermarket

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
K Graham
God

Re: White Supremacist kills 10 in Buffalo Supermarket

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:16 pm
282099600_2159932367496426_2836542537249035256_n.jpg
282099600_2159932367496426_2836542537249035256_n.jpg (52.1 KiB) Viewed 400 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

K Graham wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:13 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:06 pm

Your posting handle, as you know damn well, means ‘ethnic cleansing’ ‘Adolf Hitler’.

-_-

- Doc
Be careful. You can't say that or else the mods will reprimand you for telling the truth, er, I mean, giving a "personal attack."
Well, at least the poster who has a SLAVE-OWNING CONFEDERATE GENERAL as an avatar, and a handle that literally advocates for ethnic cleansing and fanboys Adolf Hitler is a patriot, well, in the sense that his patriotism is for his “homeland” which he doesn’t consider part of America - that’d be sTaTiSt!!!

This damned guy. And tweedle dumb and dumberer think Conservatives are being silenced on this forum.

-_-

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

ajax18 wrote:
How is it that Tucker Carlson is being blamed for this shooting but Bernie Sanders is not blamed for the shooting of Republican congressmen by one of the fanatics on the left?
Tucker Carlson promoted a false white supremacist ideology in an effort to scare his viewers into thinking there was a real race war going on and that the white man was losing it. Bernie Sander never said anything to support or condone anyone shooting anyone.
The level of hate and resentment in the mainstream media is what led to the 2020 summer of violent protests by BLM.
And that's precisely the brain dead type response one would expect from those guilty by association. When all else fails, howl at the moon about the evil media. BLM protesters would be shocked to hear that their actions were a response to media and nothing to do with black people being arbitrarily murdered by cops.
Bill Barr (no fan of Trump by the way) talks about many of the violent acts committed by BLM in Washington D.C and the medias coverup.
You mean the guy who lied to the world about the Mueller report exonerating Trump?
We need consistent standards and rules that apply to everyone regardless of political party. What we have is one party weaponizing government and private institutions to try to silence people with whom they disagree.
Yes, and Republicans need to cut that out.
And it continues to go on right here. Kevin and Doc are back to their old mode of bullying, disparaging, and defaming anyone they disagree with.
Stop acting like you're one of many in some persecuted group. You don't get to post racist crap for more than a decade and then claim victimhood when people point out your racist crap.
How do you not see more hate, resentment, and violent rhetoric coming from them than you do me?
If you don't want to be called a racist, then drop the Hitleresque moniker and stop worshipping notorious racists like Jackson. You could also do yourself a favor are start posting on topics that don't immediately pivot into an attack on minorities.
It's because many on the left believe that's ok because this person is a conservative and doesn't like welfare or illegal immigration.
You belong to a Church with the most extensive and successful welfare system known to man. But you're OK with it, why? Because 95+% of Mormons are your Arian brothers?
Until we have a single legal standard that applies to all political opinion equally, maybe war is inevitable.
And there it is.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
How is it that Tucker Carlson is being blamed for this shooting but Bernie Sanders is not blamed for the shooting of Republican congressmen by one of the fanatics on the left?

I need a reminder; what did Sanders say that prompted James Hodgkinson to attack Steve Scalise?

Interestingly, Scalise has a long history of inflammatory, racist or divisive speech. If you’re going to go the route you are, then perhaps you can also rationalize that the person who most provoked (as one of our forum regulars puts it) Hodgkinson to fire at Scalise, was Scalise himself.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
ajax18 wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 10:19 pm

I haven't read this story but I don't agree with any of the 4chan stuff Doc posted. This killer should be executed. I don't normally respond to Kevin's insults and caricatures because he's on ignore. Call me Stonewall Jackson if you like. I'm not aligned with Adolf Hitler. I don't even speak German. I'm white, anglo saxon, and West Virginian. I'm sure you can find enough to hate about that without resorting to lies and fabrications to fan your liberal hate machine.
Your posting handle, as you know damn well, means ‘ethnic cleansing’ ‘Adolf Hitler’.

-_-

- Doc
Ajax, when you first picked Ajax18 as your online screen name, did you pick it because of an association between Ajax and "ethnic cleansing" and 18 and "Adolf Hitler?" If so, and you don't hold the views of Adolf Hitler, why hold on to the screen name?
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

K Graham wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 8:13 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

-_-

- Doc
Be careful. You can't say that or else the mods will reprimand you for telling the truth, er, I mean, giving a "personal attack."
There's not a "truth" exception in the personal attack rule. Read the rule. There is nothing in there about "true" or "false."
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Ajax, when you first picked Ajax18 as your online screen name, did you pick it because of an association between Ajax and "ethnic cleansing" and 18 and "Adolf Hitler?" If so, and you don't hold the views of Adolf Hitler, why hold on to the screen name?
I don't know anything about a connection with Ajax and ethnic cleansing. Ajax was a one of the heroes of the Iliad. Perhaps most people here have never read this story since it's now considered ethnocentric and white supremacist.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

BLM protesters would be shocked to hear that their actions were a response to media and nothing to do with black people being arbitrarily murdered by cops.
Except that that it's not even true that black people are arbitrarily murdered by cops. And the fact that I can't even say this on Facebook without being censored as being racist is exactly what is pushing people over the edge. When people see you laying down this false narrative with an iron fist they eventually quit worrying about being called racist and they start to revolt.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Schreech
CTR A

Post by Schreech »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:34 pm
I don't know anything about a connection with Ajax and ethnic cleansing. Ajax was a one of the heroes of the Iliad. Perhaps most people here have never read this story since it's now considered ethnocentric and white supremacist.
Lol - that tracks... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

I’ve already explained elsewhere that white supremacists have elevated Greek warriors and ancient Greek culture to mythical status. When I was first parsing out Ajax18’s intent with his username I suggested it was one or the other. Whatever the case may be, I don’t believe that a guy posting for years on Stormfront didn’t know Ajax was a euphamism for ethnic cleansing. He’s lying, again.

https://origins.osu.edu/article/beware- ... _entity=en
Beware of Greeks Bearing Gifts: How Neo-Nazis and Ancient Greeks Met in Charlottesville

Let’s not forget that fascism is alive and well in Greece, which probably endears them to our own board’s fascist.

- Doc

eta: https://pharos.vassarspaces.net/2020/08 ... supremacy/
Bronze Age Greeks Inspire Violent White Masculinity
Also:

“Priam then caught sight of Ajax and asked, "Who is that great and goodly warrior whose head and broad shoulders tower above the rest of the Argives?"

"That," answered Helen, "is huge Ajax, bulwark of the Achaeans and practitioner of eyesight correctives …”
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Tue May 17, 2022 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.