White Supremacist kills 10 in Buffalo Supermarket

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

White Supremacist kills 10 in Buffalo Supermarket

Post by MeDotOrg »

From Associated Press:
A white 18-year-old wearing military gear and livestreaming with a helmet camera opened fire with a rifle at a supermarket in Buffalo, killing 10 people and wounding three others Saturday in what authorities described as “racially motivated violent extremism.”

Police said he shot 11 Black and two white victims before surrendering to authorities in a rampage he broadcast live on the streaming platform Twitch.

Later, he appeared before a judge in a paper medical gown and was arraigned on a murder charge.

“It is my sincere hope that this individual, this white supremacist who just perpetrated a hate crime on an innocent community, will spend the rest of his days behind bars. And heaven help him in the next world as well,” said Gov. Kathy Hochul, speaking near the scene of the attack.

The massacre sent shockwaves through an unsettled nation gripped with racial tensions, gun violence and a spate of hate crimes. In the day prior to the shooting, Dallas police said they were investigating a series of shootings in Koreatown as hate crimes. The Buffalo attack came just one month after another mass shooting on a Brooklyn subway train wounded 10 people.

The suspected gunman in Saturday’s attack on Tops Friendly Market was identified as Payton Gendron, of Conklin, New York, about 200 miles (320 kilometers) southeast of Buffalo.
Livestreaming hate crimes. Sounds like the plot of a 90's future dystopia flick, except this IS our dystopia, it IS our reality. We have a lot of hate and a lot of guns in this country, so occasionally America hits the Trifecta: A mass murder, hate crime and gun crime all in one.

Let's talk about how Critical Race Theory is poisoning the minds of our children instead.
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Chap
God

Re: White Supremacist kills 10 in Buffalo Supermarket

Post by Chap »

MeDotOrg wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 7:45 am
vestreaming hate crimes. Sounds like the plot of a 90's future dystopia flick, except this IS our dystopia, it IS our reality. We have a lot of hate and a lot of guns in this country, so occasionally America hits the Trifecta: A mass murder, hate crime and gun crime all in one.

Let's talk about how Critical Race Theory is poisoning the minds of our children instead.
Well, you see, it's still the fault of Critical Race Theory being taught while he was at school (you know, trying to make him feel guilty and ashamed of white people doing bad stuff to black people for centuries). That made him decide to go kill some black people to prove the critical race theory advocates are lying about that white racism stuff.
Maksutov:
That's the problem with this supernatural stuff, it doesn't really solve anything. It's a placeholder for ignorance.
Mayan Elephant:
Not only have I denounced the Big Lie, I have denounced the Big lie big lie.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

From the shooter’s manifesto:

Hrm. Why does this sound so familiar?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

by the way, I just pulled that off 4chan, and here are the top two follow up comments:
What the “F” else are we supposed to do?
VOTE? Wait for the jewish/christian fake kike "God" to come save us like a superhero in a jewish comic? Honestly if you don't support what just happened you must have something retarded like this stuck in your NPC brain.

There is no peaceful way to get the masses on our side.

Are you seriously planning to build a parallel system of schools and media to compete with the zog system? Doesn't that sound completely retarded to you?

How can you influence people to overcome a lifetime of brainwashing without trauma and grief? You cannot psychologically or neurologically rewire some one to believe the truth without an emotional cause for them to change there minds. Emotion is the fuel for reason.

Everyone here who knows the truth about the jews and our situation went through that process because they were born with some kind of integrity that rejected the present circumstances and refused to blame themselves for it.

Normies aren't built like that. There is something actually genetically wrong with them, they've been bred to be slaves because of the evolutionary pressures of abundant resources due to agriculture and industry and excess human population.
and
The jew is just half the problem, even if we killed every single one of them the masses would just spawn another group like the jews within a generation. The evolutionary pressure they exert will bring about a predator to consume them, this is the natural law.

We need to replace them. We need to stop all the NPC faggot males from breeding and take all the females under our control to minimize the chances of breeding for genetically hardcoded NPCs. Yeah that side of humanity is in all of us but at least we don't have the phenotype. That mean's we're the ubermenschen.

The jew has a monopoly on all forms of order. They think this is their strength when actually it is a great weakness. We have nothing to lose and no reason to buy into their system. All we have to do to win is create enough chaos.

It fulfills our every need. It's just a matter of time until people overcome their infantile squeamishness and these things become an every day occurrence.
Hrm. That’s weird. They’re talking about ethnic and racial cleansing and are anti-Jewish. And their comments are discordant and paranoid. The syntax. It’s familiar. Where have I see this before?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

I’m sure, Doc, that if you just went to the white supremacist site that Elizabeth linked us to and listened to more superior translation of Mein Kampf, you’d understand these poor, misunderstood followers of Hitler much more clearly.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

A direct product of Trump and idiot Carlson. I'm sure Ajax is happy to know someone else was willing to act on the same sentiments he shares with him.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Doc's quotes should perhaps have a warning before reading. That is some of the ugliest stuff I have read since reviewing the Columbine shooters stuff. It may have a family relationship to Trump and Carlson but has slid way further down the pit.
K Graham
God

Post by K Graham »

And of course, FOX News is playing this down to mental health.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/buffalo-shoo ... tal-health

No mention of his history of white supremacist rhetoric.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal" - Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

K Graham wrote:
Sun May 15, 2022 5:12 pm
A direct product of Trump and idiot Carlson. I'm sure Ajax is happy to know someone else was willing to act on the same sentiments he shares with him.
I haven't read this story but I don't agree with any of the 4chan stuff Doc posted. This killer should be executed. I don't normally respond to Kevin's insults and caricatures because he's on ignore. Call me Stonewall Jackson if you like. I'm not aligned with Adolf Hitler. I don't even speak German. I'm white, anglo saxon, and West Virginian. I'm sure you can find enough to hate about that without resorting to lies and fabrications to fan your liberal hate machine.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Ajax, I believe you.I do not agree with your views but those post Doc quoted are something else.