Globle - Yet Another Geography Game

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gunnar
God

Re: Globle - Yet Another Geography Game

Post by Gunnar »

5 guesses
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

So this game is about randomly typing in names of countries?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:17 am
So this game is about randomly typing in names of countries?
most people are able to learn that that is not true, at least for guess 2 and on. hang in there, flightless birds usually take no more than 20 random guesses to get the hint.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

9 guesses.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Today is kinda kicking my butt. I quickly got to the region with three guesses, was relatively confident in my fourth guess. When it proved wrong, and the previous country was closer all I could think was, "There's a country between X and Y?" So I threw guesses at it on the off chance it was one of the weird special case situations where there was a tiny administered area or something. After killing my average it became time to consult the map.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

4 guesses
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

13 guesses :oops:
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

7 guesses
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

12 Guesses