Adios Folks

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Kishkumen
God

Re: Adios Folks

Post by Kishkumen »

I like guns. I like shooting them. I would own an AR-15 if someone gifted me one.

I am in favor of very tight gun control to lower the incidence of gun violence in this country.

Fun fact: I have never purchased a gun in my life.

Fun fact 2: I may yet purchase a gun. Maybe.

I grew up with guns in the house. Rifles. We had shooting activities for Boy Scouts. Friends would invite me to go shooting with them for fun.

I never really thought twice about guns. I never thought of them as macho or a big deal. They were just part of my everyday life. Sitting in the house. If I needed to go shoot a pest on the farm, I took a gun out and shot it. Groundhogs were dangerous to horses (broken legs), and it was my responsibility to kill them.

I did not relish killing, but I did it.
“If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.”~Thomas Pynchon, Gravity’s Rainbow
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking. Sure Kevin. Sure you're leaving. You left before, but came back. And you're right. I did. But this time it's for real.
Wrong again.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Hawkeye wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:03 pm
Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking. Sure Kevin. Sure you're leaving. You left before, but came back. And you're right. I did. But this time it's for real.
Wrong again.
Hey ajax, there's a few threads waiting for you to defend your idiotic positions. Or, you can just continue to whine about the fact that I'm here.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18