GQP’er Kandiss Taylor received only 3.4% of the vote in Georgia's GOP gubernatorial primary.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

GQP’er Kandiss Taylor received only 3.4% of the vote in Georgia's GOP gubernatorial primary.

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

MAGA Nazi Kandiss Taylor received only 3.4% of the vote in Georgia's GOP gubernatorial primary. Of course now she claims the election was stolen from her. It's the same "big lie" all MAGA Nazis use when they lose elections, because they're all anti-democratic scum.
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout ... 34_of_the/

TL;DC - This is why you don’t push the Big Lie because it’s an infinite recursion that results in a complete loss of faith in the democratic system.

She’s a Christian Nationalist, by the way, and they’re saying the quiet part out loud these days:

https://mobile.Twitter.com/patriottakes ... e-state%2F
Georgia Republican candidate Kandiss Taylor goes full theocracy explaining her “Jesus, guns, and babies” slogan:

“Don't talk to me about separation of church and state.”

“We are the church and we run the state.”

“[Jews, Muslims, and Buddhists] don't get to silence us.”
I wonder if the GOP will dump Trump and go with the Christian Nationalist thing. Perhaps Pence will be their guy? I have no idea, but it appears the Middle is evaporating faster than a puddle in Death Valley.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Gadianton
God

Re: GQP’er Kandiss Taylor received only 3.4% of the vote in Georgia's GOP gubernatorial primary.

Post by Gadianton »

Ajax,

Is Kandiss Taylor the type of person you think we need in government to fix America?
Moksha
God

Re: GQP’er Kandiss Taylor received only 3.4% of the vote in Georgia's GOP gubernatorial primary.

Post by Moksha »

This shows the sorry state of Republicanism in this country. The failure to concede via the big lie will be their stock in trade for the remainder of the 21st Century or until they topple the American democracy and seek to install a new 1000-year Reich.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace