Pastor says government should execute every Gay person

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Pastor says government should execute every Gay person

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

https://mobile.Twitter.com/hemantmehta/ ... 3034758144
On Sunday, Christian hate-preacher Dillon Awes said that the government should execute every gay person. All of them.

"They should be lined up against the wall and shot in the back of the head! That's what God teaches. That's what the Bible says."
More unsavory details here:

https://onlysky.media/hemant-mehta/chri ... omosexual/

I find it interesting that GQP’ers and the such are always so paranoid that the government is going to round them up and shoot them, but they then often talk about rounding up *insert group here* and shooting them, or shipping them off, or enslaving them in some fashion. I dunno. That’s all. I saw a Christian calling for the execution of tHeGaYz. I was start to think Pride day week month was getting extra, but now I’m beginning to understand why so many are flying the rainbow flag, it’s because there’s this kind of undercurrent flowing dangerously close to the cultural top.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Pastor says government should execute every Gay person

Post by Jersey Girl »

So interesting. A Christian preacher who never heard of Jesus.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

That's one guy who will be repeatedly invited to the Trump White House.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Another Christian pastor running for Congress wants to execute people for treason if they promote LGTBQ+ values:
We need to hold people for treason," he added, "start having some public hearings and start executing people who are found guilty for their treasonous acts against the Constitution of the United States of America. Just like they did back in 1776.
Google ‘Mark Burns treason’ or whatever if you want to know more. These damned GOPhers allowed this crap a growth culture in their ranks and now it’s metastasizing. MAGAts are are a gnats ass away from being stochastic terrorists.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:01 pm
Another Christian pastor running for Congress wants to execute people for treason if they promote LGTBQ+ values:
We need to hold people for treason," he added, "start having some public hearings and start executing people who are found guilty for their treasonous acts against the Constitution of the United States of America. Just like they did back in 1776.
Google ‘Mark Burns treason’ or whatever if you want to know more. These damned GOPhers allowed this crap a growth culture in their ranks and now it’s metastasizing. MAGAts are are a gnats ass away from being stochastic terrorists.

- Doc
Sounds like the pastors need a pastor.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

I saw that headline and my reaction was that we should round up all the assholes pretending to have some kind of authority by speaking on behalf of their imaginary sky daddy and shoot them in the back of the head.

damned asshole.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Cynical Bird wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:08 am
That's one guy who will be repeatedly invited to the Trump White House.
Invited to deliver a BYU commencement address as well?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace