FOX is at DEFCON 3

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

FOX is at DEFCON 3

Post by Vēritās »

Hey Ajax, just wondering what your thoughts are on all the evidence coming forward proving Trump committed multiple felonies. It seems clear now why FOX News didn't want to cover the hearings: because they're complicit in so much of the scandal it sets out to expose.

More importantly, given your past criticism of CNN for "slandering" that poor kid in the Maga Hat, what do you think of FOX News literally destroying the life of Shay Moss with lie after lie? I know it is hard to compare the two, but just imagine Shay is a white blonde haired blue eyed girl and a Republican.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Re: FOX is at DEFCON 3

Post by Moksha »

Shay Moss and her mother will be in an excellent position for a generous settlement from Fox after the criminal indictments. Fox's broadcast licensure should be reexamined by the FCC.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLffgJT2GMU

Hey Ajax, since you like to complain about media lying to us, what do you have to say about FOX News flat out lying about the 10 year old rape victim?

They called it fake news but after it was confirmed, never aired an apology.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Licensure Bird wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:07 am
Fox's broadcast licensure should be reexamined by the FCC.
Fox's continual willingness to lie for political reasons is reason enough to require Fox to remove any mention of the word news from its broadcasts.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

One of the most important tells about how FOX is intentionally covering up the hearings is that Tucker Carlson's show ran non stop without any commercials because they didn't want their audience to flip the channel over to the hearings. I mean wow. You're not only unwilling to cover the hearings but you're willing to lose millions in advertisement money just to ensure your audience's eyes don't stray.