A Slow Death

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jack Is Back
Nursery

A Slow Death

Post by Jack Is Back »

Am I the only one who realizes this board is dying? It seems WOKENESS and the constant disdain for others who don't bow at the feet of progressivism has finally taken its toll. It seems appointing three progressive moderators might have been the final nail in the discuss Mormonism coffin. This place is boring now! It's becoming a shrine to Daniel Peterson 🤣🤣.
Marcus
God

Re: A Slow Death

Post by Marcus »

Oh look. Another AtlanticMike sock puppet.
Jack Is Back
Nursery

Post by Jack Is Back »

This board was actually entertaining when AtlanticMike was posting! Since his departure, this place has become a stagnant swamp of progressivism. It's Marcus, the one nut wonder and a handful of others jerking one another off a couple times a day!
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

I also regularly return to post on forums that I think are boring.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Jack Is Back wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:33 pm
Am I the only one who realizes this board is dying?
You ask if you are the only one who sees the state of the board the way you see the state of the board?

That should give you the answer you seek. If you were smart enough to know that sort of thing, anyway.

Remind me, Atlanticmike. What valuable content are you here to share again? YouTube videos about patriotic flag-themed undergarments and gun fetishes? Mediocre SoundCloud tracks from rednecks wearing flag print undergarments and exhibiting gun fetishes?

Remind me: what defines a conservative again?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Wise words from DrStakhanovite:

“Instead of cycling through an endless supply of socks … we simply respect his wishes and do our commenting over here. We try to respect his space by having this space.”

Apparently, this concept is too difficult for some folks to comprehend.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Corey Taylor August 12, 2019:

Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor has spoken about gun violence in the US in an interview with The Independent and says: “There are too many f******* guns in America.”

Taylor was speaking with the newspaper just two days before 22 people were killed and a further 24 injured in a mass shooting at a Walmart in El Paso. Just hours later, another nine people were were killed and 27 injured in a separate shooting in Dayton, Ohio.

In the interview, which was published over the weekend, Taylor adds: “I could walk outside right now and find a gun within minutes. There’s a very toxic gun culture here, it’s a cult and it worries me."
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Doctor Steuss wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:59 pm
I also regularly return to post on forums that I think are boring.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Jack Is Back wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:46 pm
This board was actually entertaining when AtlanticMike was posting! Since his departure, this place has become a stagnant swamp of progressivism. It's Marcus, the one nut wonder and a handful of others jerking one another off a couple times a day!
AtlanticMike, quit making up new board characters.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Jack Is Back wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:46 pm

Your board is just fine Dr. Shades. You don't have to create sock puppets like Atlanticmike, LDSfaqs, zeeranus, and so forth.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll: