The Democrats War on the White Working Class

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Re: The Democrats War on the White Working Class

Post by Binger »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:51 pm
Moksha wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:23 pm
Are you thinking in terms of going along with the proposed white nationalist fascism replacement for America?
Nope. I just think lots of folks were happy with Identity politics when their identity was in charge.
Exactly. Folks loved identity politics when it meant they were in charge of and entitled to minority votes. We damn sure agree on that. And if you are not sure what side of that you are/were on, then maybe you ain't black or maybe you ain't not black.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Binger wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:16 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:51 pm
Nope. I just think lots of folks were happy with Identity politics when their identity was in charge.
Exactly. Folks loved identity politics when it meant they were in charge of and entitled to minority votes. We damn sure agree on that. And if you are not sure what side of that you are/were on, then maybe you ain't black or maybe you ain't not black.
And whites folks loved Identity politics until they felt threatened by folks whose identity was other than white.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:19 pm
Binger wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:16 pm
And whites folks loved Identity politics until they felt threatened by folks whose identity was other than white.
Yep. That is what is happening now. White folks are concerned that those people they identified are walking away.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Binger wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:36 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:19 pm
Yep. That is what is happening now. White folks are concerned that those people they identified are walking away.
:roll:
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:38 pm
Binger wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:36 pm
:roll:
:roll: :roll: