The Hispanic vote.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
doubtingthomas
God

Re: The Hispanic vote.

Post by doubtingthomas »

Markk wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:22 pm
This post is not scientific , but observational. i have worked with and manage a mostly Immigrant Hispanic work force for the past 20 plus years. Of the workers I manage, may (the very most) are immigrants some here legally, others not.
Of course, you think all immigrants look the same. Right Markk?'
Markk wrote:
Basically in my discussions with him, and my general observations over the years is that most Hispanics are conservative by nature, but this is trumped by a “what can they do for me attitude.”
:roll:
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Markk wrote:

Thoughts, and if you have any questions I can ask my friend let me know and I will ask him?
Yes. Do Hispanics think that women with complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome are men?
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:31 pm
Markk wrote:

Thoughts, and if you have any questions I can ask my friend let me know and I will ask him?
Yes. Do Hispanics think that women with complete Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome are men?
Questions like these have as much to do with Biden's lack of support as Biden.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Binger wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:58 pm
Christ. This is not that hard.
Try Sildenafil.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Binger wrote:
huckelberry wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:56 pm

What are they displeased about?

Presidents do not have supernatural power to fix everything. Some individuals might claim that if given enough dictatorial power they and only they can fix everything.
They are displeased with Biden for the same reasons that non-black people are displeased. Christ. This is not that hard.
So why is that? If it is not hard you might be able to explain.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Hispanics are used to authoritarian criminals running their governments. That means they should flock to the Republican party.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

huckelberry wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:50 pm
Binger wrote:

They are displeased with Biden for the same reasons that non-black people are displeased. Christ. This is not that hard.
So why is that? If it is not hard you might be able to explain.
They are displeased with Biden for the same reasons that non-black people are displeased.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:45 pm
Binger wrote:
Christ. This is not that hard.
Try Sildenafil.
Seriously. “Non-blacks”. Wow.
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

Excellent question. I'm sure it's at the top of every campesinos mind and something they regularly exert themselves to come to grips with.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:29 pm
Excellent question. I'm sure it's at the top of every campesinos mind and something they regularly exert themselves to come to grips with.
It's not? I'm sorry, I thought it was.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155287&start=480