Flirts

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gadianton
God

Re: Flirts

Post by Gadianton »

That is an excellent point, Jersey.
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:38 am
msnobody wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:32 pm
Are there women who flirt with you in front of your wife?

There are two that flirt with my hubby, in my opinion. Mandy from the credit union and Shelley from the restaurant. We went out to breakfast this morning, and Shelley poured salt on a napkin before placing a glass of ice water in front of my husband. Msnobody got no ice water, and surely no salted napkin. Hubby didn’t even notice.
I had NO idea why a waitperson would pour salt on a napkin until I read your explanation below. :shock: Okay, fine. I still think it's weird.

Anyway, I think sometimes that waitstaff fawn all over the husband because they think that the husband is the one paying for the meal and giving the tip. I base this on several decades of observation.

Wait.

Does hubs look like Johnny Depp, Brad Pit, Chris Hemsworth, or perhaps even a young Elvis or Sean Connery wearing a kilt? ;)
- Now you know how to keep that pesky napkin from clinging to your glass.
- Could be. Sometimes I’ve grabbed up the check when a waitstaff person has schmoozed when dropping off the check. The tip is usually settled in my mind well before the dropping of if the check.
- Hubs looks like Mr. Nobody. None of the aforementioned.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
msnobody
Prophet

Post by msnobody »

drumdude wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:16 am
msnobody wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:04 am

It keeps the napkin from sticking to the condensation on the glass.
I must not be attractive enough to qualify for this salted napkin trick :lol:

Neat idea though.
If we ever have a discussion board meetup, remind me and I’ll salt your napkin.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7