Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by Moksha »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:28 pm
Maybe Trump will add MTG to the ticket, as his VP. That’d be fun to see.
I thought Trump was looking at Viktor Orban. Good polling numbers at the Republican CPAC. From Ivana and Melania, you know he works well with Eastern Europeans.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:39 am
Russian state media is predicting the US will begin a civil war...
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Possibly unrelated, but, yikes.
At approximately 9 AM this morning an armed subject attempted to breach the Visitor Screening Facility at #FBI Cincinnati. After an alarm and a response by FBI special agents, the subject fled north onto Interstate 71.
Tweet Link
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

While Binger has been wailing and moaning about no subpoena, turns out there was one. But it didn't work. Gee, its almost like things are playing out exactly like I said.

Justice Department Sent Trump Subpoena Before Raiding Mar-a-Lago: Report
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:15 pm
While Binger has been wailing and moaning about no subpoena, turns out there was one. But it didn't work. Gee, its almost like things are playing out exactly like I said.

So, he actually ignored a subpoena for a year with no intent to abide by the law. Binger, what do you make of this event now that some details have emerged?

- Doc

eta:
Why would a magistrate issue a subpoena to someone who’s been ignoring subpoenas his whole life and has been ignoring the NARA for 15 months? Is there a law that requires a series of actions in a certain exact sequence that we’re not aware of?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Merrick Garland announces FBI filed motion to unseal Trump warrant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl9B4phBEII

Keep in mind that Trumptheasshat could've already disclosed the search warrant himself but that wouldn't have lent itself to his theatrics. I'm sure someone's already pointed that out.

Michael Cohen is in his glory right now. I love listening to his current commentary. Sounds just like home...

BREAKING: Michael Cohen REACTS to Merrick Garland Press Conference on Mar-a-Lago Search Warrant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTVRcns4rWY
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:15 pm

Uh. Dummy. No wailing. No moaning.

Just making the point about the optics. Burden is on Garland to make his case about these goddamn boxes for the archives.

The raid is what happens if all else failed, fails or will fail, right? And Garland is confident here that he is going to “F” with a former president and possible candidate over these boxes. He gets to explain that.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:32 pm
Merrick Garland announces FBI filed motion to unseal Trump warrant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl9B4phBEII

Keep in mind that Trumptheasshat could've already disclosed the search warrant himself but that wouldn't have lent itself to his theatrics. I'm sure someone's already pointed that out.
Eric Swallwell agrees with you. How funny is that?
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

This is my favorite by Michael Cohen on the topic. Knock Knock who's there? :lol: :lol: :lol:

BREAKING: Michael Cohen REACTS to Trump FBI Raid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeosHp_vbEU
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Binger wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:36 pm
Garland is confident here that he is going to “F” with a former president and possible candidate over these boxes.
Again you are playing the, "Sayin'-Not Sayin'" game with the belief the justice department and FBI have been turned into political weapons rather than following due process in a legitimate investigation. I asked yesterday for your evidence and you went into eyeball bleed mode. Second chance, Culty. What's your evidence?