Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:43 pm
Doctor Steuss wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:13 pm
Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States can declassify documents "by thinking about it."
I think Trump could have been grandstanding to impress gullible Fox viewers with his superpowers.
Anyway, Ajax will probably conclude with, "See there, I told you he could do anything".

Many Evangelicals will wish to include this in the Book of Revelations, while many Mormons will seek its addition to the D&C.
And as a reminder, he was the one that signed into law making what he did an even harsher felony. For real.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Moksha wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:43 pm
Many Evangelicals will wish to include this in the Book of Revelations, while many Mormons will seek its addition to the D&C.
Of course, just by making the request, they can start quoting it as though it's in there. I mean... just by thinking about it. It's automatic from there.

Ahhh... to be untethered from reality. So freeing.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Once the action returns to Judge Canon's courtroom, will she seek to bolster the claim of declassification through mental telepathy, citing the case of Florida Man vs Alien Probes and Swamp Gas?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Speaking of MAL, this is just Trump hanging out with a mob boss at the Trump International Golf Club West Palm Beach, which is 12 minutes away:

The mob boss is on the right. I mean, the other mob boss is on the furthest right.

And speaking of the FBI:
The former senior FBI counterintelligence official who played a lead role in the Trump-Russia investigation has been arrested and charged over his own alleged ties to a sanctioned Russian oligarch.“Charles McGonigal, the former Special Agent in Charge of FBI’s Counterintelligence Division in New York, who retired in 2018, is accused of violating U.S. sanctions by agreeing to provide services to Oleg Deripaska, a sanctioned Russian oligarch. He is charged alongside Sergey Shestakov, a former Soviet and Russian diplomat who later became a U.S. citizen and a Russian interpreter for courts and government offices, through a five-count indictment unsealed in Manhattan federal court Monday,” Fox News reported.

KG’s post ref Trump’s disastrous policies toward Russia:

https://www.discussmormonism.com/viewto ... 1#p2768431

Deripaska is in there, by the way.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

https://Twitter.com/MeetThePress/status ... hiCVVjLzIw

Meet the Press owns Jim Jordan, who is still repeating lies about the "raid" and denying any differences between that and Biden's case.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Apparently the plot still thickens.

Special Counsel Jack Smith has issued a plethora of new subpoenas in the Trump documents case and he has obtained the confidential cooperation of a witness who worked at Mar-a-Lago. — per The NY Times. Previously it was reported that Trump may have knowingly hid documents after he discovered that the DOJ was looking for them. If a witness can testify as such it would seem to be blatant obstruction.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18