Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Raided

Post by Vēritās »

Remember that Donald Trump was the one who set the narrative here and announced he was being "raided." What he didn't tell you is what the warrant actually says, which would clear up the muddy waters of rampant speculation that's become so pervasive in Right Wing media.

But Trump doesn't share the details about what the warrant says because.....?

Because manipulating the Right Wing media to carry the water for him is what he does best.

Trump Is Furious About The FBI Warrant. And, No, You Can't See It.
The GOP is currently screaming bloody murder about last night’s “raid,” with at least one Florida politician advocating to lock up the FBI.

In fact, no one knows what went down last night, with the possible exception of Trump’s attorney Christina Bobb, whom Politico reports was present when agents executed the warrant. Luckily, Bobb is also a One America News reporter — true story! — so she had plenty of words on the subject.

“It’s just gestapo-style oppressing your political opponent because you’re scared of him,” she told the network’s White House correspondent Daniel Baldwin, adding that “There’s no indication that president Trump has committed any crimes. We would’ve heard about it by now.”

No crimes! We’d have heard! Particularly if we’d seen the warrant, which she has.

“The FBI felt the need to raid President Trump’s house, partially at least for presidential records, which would include something to the extent of if he received a handwritten note from some prime minister thanking him for his time in office,” Bobb went on, tacitly acknowledging that she has heard of some possible crimes her boss might have committed.

Of course, there’s a very easy way to clear up all this confusion. Trump and his lawyers are perfectly free to release the warrant and let everyone judge for themselves whether this is “corrupt at a level not seen before” or if it’s a legitimately predicated investigation based on the former president’s illegal removal of documents from the White House — something exactly no one disputes that he did.

Time to put up, or shut up. Well, preferably both.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Why won’t DJT release a copy of the warrant? Also, what time is his new fundraiser (hint: 24/7)? How much can I contribute?

https://secure.winred.com/save-america- ... OYEALw_wcB

Apparently you can give, among other options, $1450 or $2900. Wut. Why?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Vēritās wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:43 am
Binger wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:10 am

I think the credibility of the FBI is absolutely shot. Even the NY Yankees have to rebuild after a long run. Perhaps the FBI needs a hard reset because this clownass nonsense is not helping them at all. At this point, the only people that would consider the FBI as a credible career would be conspiracy-conspiracy believers and conspiracy-conspiracy-conspiracy believer believers. It is just the goddamn lunatic fringe at that place on any given day.

So yes. The answer is yes. Get as transparent as possible as fast as possible because there is no credibility that this goddamn judge who used to be working for the pilot of Epstein's plane would not have done something stupid. I am carefully wishing for that.
Did you ever produce evidence they "kicked in the door" or are you basically just like ajax now who claims to have facts but only regurgitates made up crap and never backs up his sources?
No. I used a metaphor and I explained that.

See, Kevin. Look at what you have done. Look how you manipulated my words and look how stupid you are.

Your quote is wrong. And you have taken it out of context. Go back and read what I wrote to Cam and the context. I did not say what you are claiming. Come back and address what I actually said, if you can. If you dare.

Y’all find things to believe that are not actually said or that don't actually exist. I have an idea for you. Try comparing that kind of a testimony to that kind of a testimony.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

I am sure the DOJ and the court can leak the subpoenas and warrants. No problem. Let them be known.

Have Steele put them in another file or folder or in a french file or folder.

Gosh. I can see why everyone is so upset. I mean, if the optics were bad and the press and Trump ran with it and the Keystone Counsel for the DOJ wants to look better then yeah, sad. Very sad.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:21 pm
Why won’t DJT release a copy of the warrant? Also, what time is his new fundraiser (hint: 24/7)? How much can I contribute?

https://secure.winred.com/save-america- ... OYEALw_wcB

Apparently you can give, among other options, $1450 or $2900. Wut. Why?

- Doc
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Never ceases to amaze me how easily people pretend (or are so daft) they don't see what a thug Trump is. To act surprised that he's being investigated... well, you're lying or damned dumb.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Binger wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:32 pm

No, you were spouting BS all the while pretending to have facts on your side and like usual, you come away looking like a fool.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Binger wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:39 pm
I am sure the DOJ and the court can leak the subpoenas and warrants. No problem. Let them be known.
And there it is folks. He says he isn't supporting Trump, but he sure does love doing and saying things that amount to carrying the water for him. Never mind that Trump has the warrant and can freely share it with any news outlet of his choice. Never mind that it was Trump who announced to the world he was being investigated and the onus is on him to explain why. In the small convoluted mind of Binger, the problem lies with the FBI. Always. You see, they should have to be the ones who make public a warrant. Forget that they never have done this, the point is they need to do this just so Binger can take focus off of the fact that Trump refuses to share it because he's hiding something.
Gosh. I can see why everyone is so upset.
Yes, because they swim in an ocean of misinformation and conspiracy minded nonsense like you. But hey, the water's warm.

Here is what you said, and it wasn't metaphor.

"Quality and quantity of evidence to show that they had to kick down a door to get some stuff for the archives and that this was the only tool they had left."

Two highlighted points of ignorance straight from FOX and Friends.

1. No doors were kicked down. The search was coordinated between FBI and the secret service.
2. The timeline shows that they used every other legal channel available to them for the past 15 months in an attempt to retrieve these docs.
3. Also, notice how tinfoilhat downplays classified materials relating to national security, some of which had been destroyed, as nothing more than "some stuff for the archives."
Last edited by Vēritās on Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Vēritās wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:14 pm
Binger wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:32 pm

No, you were spouting BS all the while pretending to have facts on your side and like usual, you come away looking like a fool.
No, Verites. I was not spouting BS while pretending to have facts. I used a term related to the warrant and then you repeated a similar term, using quotes LOL, but not actually quoting what I said. You took it out of context. I do not look like a fool here, except for trying to have a conversation in this forum which is a foolish endeavor indeed.

Now, I get it. I am do not have the privilege of insulting others here, so thank you.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:39 pm

Trump can release the details. He has a copy and nothing prevents him from doing so.

No problem. Let them be known.
Gadianton
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by Gadianton »

So, Binger and Ajax.

DJT has boxes of classified documents at his house. He doesn't want to give them back. He's got spies from Russia, China, probably our allies also frequenting his "home", he's a talker in addition to unlikely being an expert in home security, and so is there any reason why the FBI shouldn't just go in and take the piles of national secrets back?

(predicting the response)

- the country is in the toilet anyway, what does it matter!
- spies take secrets all the time, who cares!
- we should give the classified documents to Putin, we can trust him more than Biden!
- the country shouldn't have national secrets, the people have a right to know, (if DJT wants them to).
- what about Hunter Biden's laptop?
- bad optics, this is a former president, more important than national security.