Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

¥akaSteelhead wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:21 pm
The sad thing is this’ll never move the needle for his cultists. They’re all in on the game, and have talked each other into a delusion.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

I forgot to ask, does Trump also have spies from Ukraine at his house? And what about spies from the Secret Service?
Yes, there could be spies from Ukraine also. Great point. Now are you convinced that our boxes of national secrets need to be recovered?
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:13 pm
I forgot to ask, does Trump also have spies from Ukraine at his house? And what about spies from the Secret Service?
Yes, there could be spies from Ukraine also. Great point. Now are you convinced that our boxes of national secrets need to be recovered?
I don’t need to be convinced. I don’t give a crap. But damn. This is one hell if a way to get Trump reelected.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:21 pm
Gadianton wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:13 pm

I don’t need to be convinced. I don’t give a crap. But damn. This is one hell if a way to get Trump reelected.

Nah. Votes do that. And you won’t vote anyway.

Maybe Trump will add MTG to the ticket, as his VP. That’d be fun to see.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

canpakes wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:28 pm
Binger wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:21 pm

Nah. Votes do that. And you won’t vote anyway.

Maybe Trump will add MTG to the ticket, as his VP. That’d be fun to see.
Some people are dumb enough to believe that the people who didn't vote for Trump the first two times are suddenly going to feel sorry for him and vote for him a third time around. Trump will get fewer votes in 2024 than he did in his previous two elections. Assuming he isn't in prison by then.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

This is one hell if a way to get Trump reelected.
That's always a possibility, but you can't let a person get away with murder just because the murderer is uniquely capable of convincing the public that he's the victim.

We need those documents secured, and I hope that the loudest morons on the right don't speak for the average semi-moron on the right. But if so, we'll have to cross that bridge the best we can.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Trump released a copy of the warrant.
Attachments
5E690FFA-330B-45F3-B862-7D13A2C96D49.jpeg
5E690FFA-330B-45F3-B862-7D13A2C96D49.jpeg (141.22 KiB) Viewed 270 times
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Trump and his ePsTeIn LaWyErS won’t release the warrant, but a judge might:

https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/trump-tea ... d-warrant/

tl;dc - Trump is buying time n’ grifting

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Oh gee lookie here, we now find out that the FBI was tipped off by an inside informant that there were still documents at Mar-A-Lago that weren't turned over when Trump's team said they had already turned everything over. Probably someone on his secret service detail.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Russian state media is predicting the US will begin a civil war over the Trump search warrant. The Republican Crime Syndicate has declared war against the FBI and Justice Department.

How long before Ajax and Binger secede from this law-abiding board?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace