Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
honorentheos
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Raided

Post by honorentheos »

Binger wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:54 pm
honorentheos wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:43 pm
Questioning and undermining the credibility of institutions? Color me unsurprised.
Thanks for the reminder, honor.

Base your testimony on the facts and be open to the possibility of new information. Do not rely solely on the testimony of three witnesses who saw the facts with their spiritual eyes, for example. Neither should you rely solely on your feelings, except if you have been exhorted that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts. And when ye shall receive these things, if it be that you are exhorted that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost. And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.

If you already know by the power of the Holy Ghost the truth of all things, then, by all means, ask no questions.
What facts?
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Binger wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:35 pm
...The credibility of the FBI is probably not something that can be recovered. That is sad to me. I remember spending a summer helping my mom take care of my newborn little sister when my dad was training at Quantico....
does your dad agree with your current assessment of the FBI?
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

honorentheos wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:50 pm
Binger wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:54 pm

Thanks for the reminder, honor.

Base your testimony on the facts and be open to the possibility of new information. Do not rely solely on the testimony of three witnesses who saw the facts with their spiritual eyes, for example. Neither should you rely solely on your feelings, except if you have been exhorted that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts. And when ye shall receive these things, if it be that you are exhorted that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost. And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.

If you already know by the power of the Holy Ghost the truth of all things, then, by all means, ask no questions.
What facts?
Any fact. Any fact at any time, honor. Never stop questioning.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Binger wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:34 pm
DOJ must immediately explain the reason for its raid & it must be more than a search for inconsequential archives or it will be viewed as a political tactic and undermine any future credible investigation & legitimacy of January 6 investigations.
Details are included in the warrant. Seeking to overthrow an election to remain as dictator is treason against the United States.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Binger wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:21 pm
Romney is, on all accounts, very much in the Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger club.
They are the remains of the political party, while the rest of the Republicans have shifted to an organized crime family.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:18 pm
Binger wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:34 pm
DOJ must immediately explain the reason for its raid & it must be more than a search for inconsequential archives or it will be viewed as a political tactic and undermine any future credible investigation & legitimacy of January 6 investigations.
Details are included in the warrant. Seeking to overthrow an election to remain as dictator is treason against the United States.
Do you have the details from the warrant that suggest the FBI was sent to Mar-A-Lago to raid a home in order to retrieve evidence of treason against the USA, AND do you have the details from the warrant that the evidence could not be retrieved except by a home raid?

Thanks in advance for sharing that information.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Moksha wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:22 pm
Binger wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:21 pm
Romney is, on all accounts, very much in the Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger club.
They are the remains of the political party, while the rest of the Republicans have shifted to an organized crime family.
They are the remains of a political party, on that we agree. They are the remains of neocons that feigned membership in a party other than being in the politicians club. They are the remains of the political party of McConnell, Schumer and Pelosi. They have definitely separated themselves from Americans, that is for damn sure.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

There's every reason to think a quality and quantity of evidence the government had to support probable cause exists- knowing they’d be besieged with accusations by qspiracists that this is politically motivated. If I were the senior official who reviewed this prior to pulling the trigger on presenting an affidavit to a magistrate, I would've wanted a sufficient quality and quantity of evidence that’d neutralize any arguments to the contrary.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:43 pm
There's every reason to think a quality and quantity of evidence the government had to support probable cause exists- knowing they’d be besieged with accusations by qspiracists that this is politically motivated. If I were the senior official who reviewed this prior to pulling the trigger on presenting an affidavit to a magistrate, I would've wanted a sufficient quality and quantity of evidence that’d neutralize any arguments to the contrary.

- Doc
Now that - is funny.

Uh huh. Yep. Quality and quantity of evidence to show that they had to kick down a door to get some stuff for the archives and that this was the only tool they had left. Yep. In the meantime, we never had enough evidence to figure out who was harming those children but dang, we gotta take care of these archives.

We have a fentanyl crisis and a border crisis but that can wait because some people in Washington need us to serve a warrant on Trump over some boxes for the archives.

There is no quality or quantity that is going to save the FBI's credibility on this one. They are the old KGB and they like it.

Tin soldiers and Nixon's coming - it is deja vu all over, again. The hippies and the cowboys aren't laughing, again.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:43 pm

- Doc

Apparently, it’s incredibly important - after the reality of already having to retrieve 15 boxes of documents from Trump’s possession that he shouldn’t have had - that a story of unjust supposed persecution against Trump and spoiled ‘credibility’ of US Intel agencies is pushed by political hacks, while simultaneously ignoring the howls of Republicans pushing that claim in the midst of their own BS conspiratorial proclamations of a ‘stolen election’, and their promise to investigate the DoJ, or outright stop all inquiry into Trump’s activities, because of their actual and stunning political obeisance to their former Boss.