Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by Jersey Girl »

FOX is "reporting" that Trumptheasshat said he declassified all the documents before he left the Presidency. Just heard that with my own ears.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:02 pm
FOX is "reporting" that Trumptheasshat said he declassified all the documents before he left the Presidency. Just heard that with my own ears.
You and Verenis watch FOX?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:02 pm
Weak as crap. Donald Trump is the Michael Scott of Presidents. One can't just scream, “I! Declare! Declassified!”.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

The Democrats don't want the truth about the Russia collusion hoax to get out. Trump didn't want to allow them to bury those documents forever
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:24 pm
The Democrats don't want the truth about the Russia collusion hoax to get out. Trump didn't want to allow them to bury those documents forever
You’re genuinely deranged. Facking bonkers, mate.

On the upside, the last folks in the US who violated both the Espionage Act and the Atomic Energy Act were executed!

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Morley
God

Post by Morley »

ajax18 wrote:
Ajax. You're suggesting that these were boxes of documents that held the truth about what you call the "Russia collusion hoax" and that Trump was safeguarding them from the government? Did I get that right?
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:32 pm
ajax18 wrote:
You’re genuinely deranged. Facking bonkers, mate.

On the upside, the last folks in the US who violated both the Espionage Act and the Atomic Energy Act were executed!

- Doc
That is true about the Russia hoax.

So Doc, is it your conspiracy that Trump will be executed?
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

- Doc
I thought Hillary was still alive?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... on-dodged/
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Morley wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:37 am
ajax18 wrote:
Ajax. You're suggesting that these were boxes of documents that held the truth about what you call the "Russia collusion hoax" and that Trump was safeguarding them from the government? Did I get that right?
Interesting Morley.

I too want to take you at face value and consider your comments to be sincere.

But when you microscope into Ajax’s comment and scare quote “Russia collusion hoax” while overlooking Doc’s grand Atomic Espionage conspiracy, it makes it all kinda silly. Don’t ya think?
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

98830A10-31AA-416B-9EBC-7F07019C5AA0.jpeg
98830A10-31AA-416B-9EBC-7F07019C5AA0.jpeg (81.79 KiB) Viewed 158 times