Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by Vēritās »

The plot thickens...

FBI Reportedly Sought Nuclear Documents During Mar-A-Lago Search

Man, Binger must be a glutton for punishment hanging around here. He's looking dumber and dumber with each passing news revelation about this "raid."
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Morley
God

Post by Morley »

Thanks, Vēritās.

From The Washington Post

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Experts in classified information said the unusual search underscores deep concern among government officials about the types of information they thought could be located at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club and potentially in danger of falling into the wrong hands.

The people who described some of the material that agents were seeking spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. They did not offer additional details about what type of information the agents were seeking, including whether it involved weapons belonging to the United States or some other nation. Nor did they say if such documents were recovered as part of the search. A Trump spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The Justice Department and FBI declined to comment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... ar-a-lago/

edit: If this turns out to be as big as it appears at first blush, I can see why Trump would reluctant to release the warrant.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

So just to summarize, Donald Trump stole sensitive government documents.

He kept them at his private residence for more than 15 months, even after he was told it was illegal to keep them.

He knew this was illegal because in 2018 he signed off to make it a felony, what was previously considered a misdemeanor.

He lied to the DOJ when he said he had returned everything from the subpoena.

DOJ issues a warrant to search the property after an inside informant revealed that Trump didn't hand over everything he promised to return.

Now we find out the documents relate to US Nuclear weapons.

In a sane world he would be immediately being tried for treason or put in jail for stealing nuclear weapon related documents.

Could you image if anyone with the last name of Biden, Obama, Shumer or Pelosi had done something like this?

Trump lied to the media about what the search entailed and how it played out.

These lies were taken for granted by idiots like Biner and resulted in FOX News causing an armed hysteria that has already led to an attack on an FBI facility in Cincinnati.

The DOJ just motioned to reveal the warrant that would clear all of this up.

Trump could reveal it himself but chooses not to, and his team might fight to keep the warrant concealed.

The most transparent President in history folks.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Ah. That's what the FBI was planting.

ETA: I guess I should point out this is sarcasm. Just in case. I did wonder why Trump pulled that card so quickly. This tracks.
Last edited by honorentheos on Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
¥akaSteelhead
Deacon

Post by ¥akaSteelhead »

Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

¥akaSteelhead wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:38 am
wow - nuclear docs.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/fbi-so ... 022-08-12/
Instead of wondering why Trump would have nuclear docs in his private home for nearly a year and a half, Binger is more worried about questioning the integrity of our institutions. In this case, the FBI which is designed to protect us from terror threats. The mere fact that Trump would have nuclear docs in his home should in and of itself disqualify him from ever seeking office again. I mean, holy F---king Sh-tballs. This is the stuff from a Tom Clancy novel.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Prophetic much?
prophet.jpg
prophet.jpg (55.82 KiB) Viewed 230 times
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Oh. So when will we see these docs?

Were they in a dossier?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

This is a lot to process.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Trump has until 3:00 p.m. tomorrow (EST) to object to the unsealing of the warrant.

Please stand by...
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!