Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:00 am
On the upside, the last folks in the US who violated both the Espionage Act and the Atomic Energy Act were executed!

- Doc
I thought Hillary was still alive?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... on-dodged/
Because she didn’t violate the Atomic Energy Act?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:22 am
Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:00 am

I thought Hillary was still alive?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022 ... on-dodged/

- Doc
So they got the search warrant on Friday but didn't raid Mar a Lago until Monday. If Trump having these documents were really putting us under imminent threat of nuclear war, why wait 2 or 3 days?
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:24 pm
The Democrats don't want the truth about the Russia collusion hoax to get out. Trump didn't want to allow them to bury those documents forever
Sell the stolen nuclear documents to Russia or the Saudis. Don't let the Democrats horde them!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

The email scandal reveals everything that’s wrong with the outdated legislation used to prosecute spies and whistleblowers.

This piece of legislation was never intended to sweep as broadly as its text suggests it could—all the more so as the universe of “information relating to the national defense” has grown geometrically.

In other words, the Espionage Act is at once too broad and not broad enough—and gives the government too much and too little discretion in cases in which individuals mishandle national security secrets, maliciously or otherwise.
Given this is what Democrats really think about the Espionage Act of 1917, it sure smacks of political partisanship in the FBI/Deep State seeing them try to execute or disqualify Trump from running for President based on the same law.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

ajax18 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:24 pm
The Democrats don't want the truth about the Russia collusion hoax to get out. Trump didn't want to allow them to bury those documents forever

You believe that Trump tried to frame himself by scurrying off with the docs that he knew long ago supposedly proved his innocence, so that he could lock them up forever in the room next to the pool?

Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Panny. Why havent you approved my responses to Moksha? You scared?
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Do you believe the Democrats waited 565 days to retrieve documents that were going to get the US attacked and conquered by Russia or China? This doesn't even mention the fact that they could have gotten all that and more fom Hillary Clinton's server if they wanted.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:27 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:22 am

- Doc
So they got the search warrant on Friday but didn't raid Mar a Lago until Monday. If Trump having these documents were really putting us under imminent threat of nuclear war, why wait 2 or 3 days?
Can you please grow the “F” up for once in your life? It takes all of two minutes to research something before you post something so you don’t look like a lying seditionist crackpot. Google: TS/SCI and exceptionally grave danger.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:22 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:02 pm
FOX is "reporting" that Trumptheasshat said he declassified all the documents before he left the Presidency. Just heard that with my own ears.
Weak as crap. Donald Trump is the Michael Scott of Presidents. One can't just scream, “I! Declare! Declassified!”.

- Doc
Pfffft! Divine fiat.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:42 am
Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:27 am

Can you please grow the “F” up for once in your life? It takes all of two minutes to research something before you post something so you don’t look like a lying seditionist crackpot. Google: TS/SCI and exceptionally grave danger.

- Doc

In case anyone believes this is ajax/hawkeye exercising a little independent thought, this remark is verbatim from what one of Trump's lawyers said on FOX News last night. He's literally staying glued to FOX taking notes of everything these idiots say and then just regurgitates it all here.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18