Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by Vēritās »

Trump whining like the little pathetic bitch that he is, upset that his rich privileged white guy status only goes so far.

FBI Raids Donald Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Resort, Former President Says

“Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before," Trump said.

=====

Yeah, for good reason. Never before have we had such an immoral criminal as President.
Last edited by Vēritās on Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Gadianton
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Raided

Post by Gadianton »

I disagree slightly, as Trump isn't the President.

Pressure is on. He's really going to be forced to run now.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Apparently this is related to his destruction and illegal confiscation of Presidential documents. Earlier today it was revealed that Trump would regularly flush documents down the toilet, causing plumbing issues as the pipes would clog with paper docs. Years ago it was revealed that the White House had to staff people to the tune of $60k/year and their only job was to follow Trump around and wait for him to rip up a documents before digging through the trash to tape them back together again. And Trump claims to be the most transparent President in history. The idiot wouldn't even share is tax returns and he's guilty of everything he ever tried to throw at HC's feet.

I'm watching FOX News tonight, and it is already hilarious they're so predictable. All about FBI being political wing of the Dems, they won't raid Hunter Biden, they're still babbling about Russia hoax, etc. A legitimate news outlet would wait to find out where the investigation leads before jumping to conclusions.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Well I guess Democrats can't run on the economy they created.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:36 am
The FBI's director was appointed by Trump, and the Justice Dept ceased to be politicized when Trump left.

Try again.
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

As far as I know, no one has seen the warrant that was approved by a Federal Judge, so characterizing this as politically motivated at this point is premature. This is unprecedented, but that does not necessarily mean unwarranted. We shall see what they are looking for, and we will see what they find.
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:36 am
Introduce a red herring of treason why don'tcha?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

How dare the FBI conduct an unannounced raid on his home!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

George Conway🌻

A belated Happy Mar-a-Lago Search and Seizure Day to all who celebrate!
7:59 PM · Aug 8, 2022 from Morristown, New Jersey
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

BREAKING: Michael Cohen REACTS to Trump FBI Raid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeosHp_vbEU

:lol:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!