Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:32 pm
No. That is not where I go.

That is from apple.
Yes, but Trump knows Tim Apple. You can trust this.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Binger wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:46 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:01 pm

You’ll have to source the source promoting “nuclear codes and alien espionage” because it’s retarded, so I have to assume you got it from a right-wing source.

edit: “sounds plausible” doesn’t equal believing the FBI executed their duties legally

- Doc
The source? Get serious. This thread is the source. It is retarded. And this thread was all about swallowing every drop of it.

And now you pretend it came from the right-wing when Chap and Gunnar almost broke the cdc requirements for monkeypox over the concept.
So, you have exactly zero sources for your ‘sAyIn’ NoT sAyIn’’ shtick.

Cool. You’re very cool and not simply disruptive. But you definitely know what you know, know what I’m sayin’?
You respond to everyone because that's why you're here - to work off your anger at yourself for your inability to decide for yourself, independently, what you believe in. You already admitted that you have to find a way to stay with something you believe is false and a farce. Your strategy is to be as disruptive as possible here, to hide your pain, but since we all know what you're doing, we just feel sad for you. And embarassed by how badly a grown man must feel to have to troll in order to hide how he is controlled by a cult.
Your cult is Fox and Friends.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:02 pm
Binger wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:46 pm

The source? Get serious. This thread is the source. It is retarded. And this thread was all about swallowing every drop of it.

And now you pretend it came from the right-wing when Chap and Gunnar almost broke the cdc requirements for monkeypox over the concept.
So, you have exactly zero sources for your ‘sAyIn’ NoT sAyIn’’ shtick.

Cool. You’re very cool and not simply disruptive. But you definitely know what you know, know what I’m sayin’?
You respond to everyone because that's why you're here - to work off your anger at yourself for your inability to decide for yourself, independently, what you believe in. You already admitted that you have to find a way to stay with something you believe is false and a farce. Your strategy is to be as disruptive as possible here, to hide your pain, but since we all know what you're doing, we just feel sad for you. And embarassed by how badly a grown man must feel to have to troll in order to hide how he is controlled by a cult.
Your cult is Fox and Friends.

- Doc
This is a very special meltdown for you, cammy.

You do realize that you and Veritas watch more FOX than the rest of us, right.

So now you are pretending that this thread was not about the contents found in a raid and confirmed by an anonymous source and all y’all are still trying to spit the hook?
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

https://amac.us/double-standard-killing-public-trust/

Oh look. Some people think this is some bullsh*t.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Binger wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:51 am

Yes, there are uneducated morons on this planet who believe some truly stupid things. But their mere existence isn't a good reason to join them.

Your link comes from a site that describes itself as "vigorously conservative" and gained support from talk show host Glenn Beck and other conservative figures. Tell me you watch FOX News without telling me you watch FOX News.

:lol: :lol:

The link starts off babbling about HC's supposed "Secret" server and the well debunked lie about the "Bleaching" of her hard drive.

You think this link is credible? Credibility means nothing so long as "some people," somewhere, out there, share in your uneducated, paranoid, hypocritical views. And that somehow brings your comfort to know you're not alone in the cult of idiocy.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Binger wrote:

Some ultra-conservative boomers named Weber, anyway.
Dan Weber, a family business owner in New York, founded AMAC because he felt the other major 50+ organizations were too liberal and did not represent his views. Rather than do nothing, Weber decided to begin his own organization. AMAC is a conservative, non-partisan organization with the goal of representing those whose core beliefs are not represented by other major 50+ organizations.
I swear, all you long for is other people to validate your conspiratorial views and it must be accurate.
Last edited by honorentheos on Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

honorentheos wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:28 pm
Binger wrote:

Some boomers named Weber, anyway.
Dan Weber, a family business owner in New York, founded AMAC because he felt the other major 50+ organizations were too liberal and did not represent his views. Rather than do nothing, Weber decided to begin his own organization. AMAC is a conservative, non-partisan organization with the goal of representing those whose core beliefs are not represented by other major 50+ organizations.
So basically the same demographic as the majority of FOX News viewers.

Color me shocked.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

You do realize that you and Veritas watch more FOX than the rest of us, right.
What matters is not how much one watches Fox, but how much one believes Fox.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Vēritās wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:30 pm
honorentheos wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:28 pm

Some boomers named Weber, anyway.

Color me shocked.
Culty doesn't need facts just company.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

honorentheos wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:31 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:30 pm

Color me shocked.
Culty doesn't need facts just company.
I'm looking for the club that's trying to get the 9th amendment into the Bill of Rights.