Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:26 pm
Binger wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:11 am

This is a bald faced lie or bold faced lie or whatever. This is you believing conspiracies.

For someone so unwilling to give his own answer to the question, you seem quite certain that absolutely no one voted for Trump because of their own racist attitudes towards immigrants.
I am very willing to give my answers. I am unwilling to give answers to questions and comments with nonsensical insults and presuppositions, panny. Rather, I reject the insults and presuppositions which may not be allowed in this particular forum.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Binger wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:11 am

This is a bald faced lie or bold faced lie or whatever. This is you believing conspiracies.

For someone so unwilling to give his own answer to the question, you seem quite certain that absolutely no one voted for Trump because of their own racist attitudes towards immigrants.
I am very willing to give my answers. I am unwilling to give answers to questions and comments with nonsensical insults and presuppositions, panny. Rather, I reject the insults and presuppositions which may not be allowed in this particular forum.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:37 pm
canpakes wrote:

I think that it would be great if you followed this approach White House all of your posts. Thumbs up to you!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:38 pm
canpakes wrote:
I am very willing to give my answers. I am unwilling to give answers to questions and comments with nonsensical insults and presuppositions, panny.
Like, if someone were to post the following? -

“This is a bald faced lie or bold faced lie or whatever. This is you believing conspiracies.”

Rather, I reject the insults and presuppositions which may not be allowed in this particular forum.
Do you reject this questions, below?
“Why do you think people on the right vote for Trump, Gad?”
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

I asked a direct question from Gad. Of course I don’t reject it. I asked it.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Vēritās wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:23 pm

Great questions, though no one really believes you're interested in discussing them.
I think I nailed it.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
canpakes
God

From: “Mar-a-Lago legally searched …” - Why do folks vote for Trump?

Post by canpakes »

UR4; Derailed, split. -cp-
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:46 pm
Vēritās wrote:

Great questions, though no one really believes you're interested in discussing them.
I think I nailed it.
Unbelievable.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:46 pm
Vēritās wrote:

I think I nailed it.

I think that you could be right, but I’ll try again:

Binger, why do you think ‘people on the right’ vote for Trump?

Bonus question, Binger: is it not possible that more than one person voted for Trump because of their own racist attitudes towards immigrants?
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Binger wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:42 pm
Why do you think people on the right vote for Trump, Gad?
They are dead set on a fascist government and want an all-out beer hall putsch. Best for them to hop in their trucks and head on down to Porkies for a putschin good time!
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace