Tulsi Gabbard is an idiot

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Tulsi Gabbard is an idiot

Post by Vēritās »

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tulsi-gab ... racy-worst

TULSI GABBARD: You look at those numbers you broke out and the messaging that’s coming out of the Democrats in Congress saying, hey, that this will only apply to the wealthy, we are only taxing the wealthy. That’s only 1 to 2% of all taxpayers. Why in the world do they need $80 billion and 87,000 new hires in order to go after 1 to 2% of taxpayers. Their math absolutely does not add up, which should be frightening and concerning because this means exactly what you said. They’re coming after us, they are coming after entrepreneurs, they are coming after small business owners, they are coming after our middle-class hardworking Americans. There is no question about that, and then you layer on top of that what you just mentioned. Their criminal division with the power of enforcement of a gun, essentially, and how we have already seen – it’s not a theory that the IRS has also, like many of these other federal agencies, abused their power to go after political opponents.

This is government bureaucracy at its worst rather than actually identifying the problems and saying how do we more efficiently serve the needs of the American people and increase our ability to deliver and serve them, they are taking our money, money that’s coming out of our pockets and paychecks to go and plus up their force and their ability to go and take more money from us rather than actually fixing the inefficiencies in their antiquated systems.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
canpakes
God

Re: Tulsi Gabbard is an idiot

Post by canpakes »

Tulsi says that the IRS is “coming after”, well, just about everyone?

Does Tulsi imply that most Americans either have no idea how to do their taxes and owe thousands because of it, or that most Americans are tax cheats?

Or is it that most Americans are supposed to be stupid enough to believe what she says in her hyperbolic rant?
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:08 pm

Does Tulsi imply that most Americans either have no idea how to do their taxes and owe thousands because of it, or that most Americans are tax cheats?

Or is it that most Americans are supposed to be stupid enough to believe what she says in her hyperbolic rant?
That's what these folks don't get. I can understand if some layman thinks the IRS's job is to just make you pay more, but as an educated elected official Gabbard knows better, but decided to play in the hands of FOX News narratives because they're the only ones who will give her any attention.

The fact is, if you're doing your taxes honestly, then why worry about the IRS? This is like complaining because your city announces it will be hiring more cops. Well, why worry unless you're breaking laws?
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:13 pm
canpakes wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:08 pm

That's what these folks don't get. I can understand if some layman thinks the IRS's job is to just make you pay more, but as an educated elected official Gabbard knows better, but decided to play in the hands of FOX News narratives because they're the only ones who will give her any attention.

The fact is, if you're doing your taxes honestly, then why worry about the IRS? This is like complaining because your city announces it will be hiring more cops. Well, why worry unless you're breaking laws?
Tulsi Gabbard is a Moscow media darling for a reason. I'd treat anything she says as a probable Putin taking point with intent to disrupt.

It wasn't really that long ago that our cold war alliance was with Pakistan while India and Russia were, and remain, cozy. Tulsi's family has ties to a Hindu cult and the optics of being a sleeper cell family. Her behavior as a congresswoman and as a downstream Sanders candidate are Russian sympathetic. When folks like Cultellus blast the US for supporting Ukraine and praise Gabbard, you should be able to see the skin being pulled up where the strings are attached because they are that obvious.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

honorentheos wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:26 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:13 pm

Tulsi Gabbard is a Moscow media darling for a reason. I'd treat anything she says as a probable Putin taking point with intent to disrupt.

It wasn't really that long ago that our cold war alliance was with Pakistan while India and Russia were, and remain, cozy. Tulsi's family has ties to a Hindu cult and the optics of being a sleeper cell family. Her behavior as a congresswoman and as a downstream Sanders candidate are Russian sympathetic. When folks like Cultellus blast the US for supporting Ukraine and praise Gabbard, you should be able to see the skin being pulled up where the strings are attached because they are that obvious.
I'm surprised FOX hasn't had Steven Segal on their show. He's in Ukraine pushing Russian propaganda, claiming it is Zelensky bombing his own people.

https://www.businessinsider.com/steven- ... nda-2022-8
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:34 pm
I'm surprised FOX hasn't had Steven Segal on their show. He's in Ukraine pushing Russian propaganda, claiming it is Zelensky bombing his own people.

I saw that yesterday, too.

I am reminded of a visual of Segal with his head popped out of a tank from when Arpio was Sheriff here in Maricopa County and had deputized Segal as a stunt. Idiot ran over a family's puppy in a raid while being the tough guy John Wayne type the two of them pretended to be. Like Putin.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

honorentheos wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:40 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:34 pm

I saw that yesterday, too.

I am reminded of a visual of Segal with his head popped out of a tank from when Arpio was Sheriff here in Maricopa County and had deputized Segal as a stunt. Idiot ran over a family's puppy in a raid while being the tough guy John Wayne type the two of them pretended to be. Like Putin.
:o