Disability Moocher

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Disability Moocher

Post by Vēritās »

tumpasd.jpg
tumpasd.jpg (147.23 KiB) Viewed 278 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: Disability Moocher

Post by Dr. Shades »

If he has a walker does it automatically mean he's on disability?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Disability Moocher

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Oddly enough it appears that Phil Heck, the man pictured above for Shades’ sake, is a very minor celebrity on the Trump Rally circuit. He’s been featured as a side note on a handful of articles about Trump, Trump rallies, or for some reason the Insurrection (because he sells Trump kitsch?). Weird.

If I were a betting man I’d guess he’s on SSA disability and sells this stuff on the side because it fits within the rules regarding disability and receiving assistance from the SSA. It’s just a guess, though. Mainly because the town I live in has an obese guy who rides around on his Rascal, which is covered in political stuff, and well, there you go. When I see the picture of Phil Heck above (that’s the souvenir guy for Shades), in context of a walker and disability, it reminds me of Politically Active Obese Guy Who is Definitely on Disability.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.