Another Trump Voter Bites the Dust

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Another Trump Voter Bites the Dust

Post by Vēritās »

I sure hope FOX News is proud of themselves. Their hateful and ignorant rhetoric is what caused this.
Attachments
298681940_10159313513972885_8328862478742262055_n.jpg
298681940_10159313513972885_8328862478742262055_n.jpg (73.71 KiB) Viewed 191 times
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
canpakes
God

Re: Another Trump Voter Bites the Dust

Post by canpakes »

A little more on this:
The armed man who tried to storm the FBI’s Cincinnati office on Thursday, before getting into a shootout with cops that left him dead in an Ohio cornfield, appeared to be a conspiracy-addled Trump super-fan who told his followers on Truth Social that he was “ready for combat” after the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago on Monday.

The gunman was identified as 42-year-old Ricky Shiffer, The Daily Beast confirmed with the Ohio State Patrol.

Two days before Shiffer embarked on the failed breach, an account under the same name on Truth Social foreshadowed the attack, calling for followers to “kill the F.B.I. on sight” in the wake of the Trump raid. In his bio on TruthSocial, Shiffer identified himself as an electrician based in Columbus, Ohio, who had multiple social media firms lock his account.

“People, this is it,” the account posted. “I hope a call to arms comes from someone better qualified, but if not, this is your call to arms from me. Leave work tomorrow as soon as the gun shop/Army-Navy store/pawn shop opens, get whatever you need to be ready for combat. We must not tolerate this one.”

A post timestamped 9:29 a.m. Thursday, around the same time a man with a rifle tried to breach the visitor screening part of the FBI office, said, “Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn’t. If you don't hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I., and it'll mean either I was taken off the internet, the F.B.I. got me, or they sent the regular cops while.”

Shiffer was shot dead in a rural Ohio cornfield around 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Ohio State Patrol Lt. Nathan Dennis said in a press conference. He said that hours of non-lethal tactics failed before the 42-year-old was gunned down.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/cops-get- ... cincinnati
Gadianton
God

Re: Another Trump Voter Bites the Dust

Post by Gadianton »

Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn’t.
ouch.

Someone ought to let them know over in the Fox comment section:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-suspec ... g-standoff

Several comments about the suspect report of the nail gun.
Unhinged right-winger wrote:Unconfirmed information shared internally among agents suggested the suspect possibly brandished a nail gun and an AR-15 style rifle, the source said. If he did indeed have an AR-15, the nail gun wouldn’t be needed
https://youtu.be/UuPt2SeOYes?t=368

That comment section is pretty funny. The last time I read Fox's comments was during the pandemic. At least on that post, it was near 100% unhinged melting down over an otherwise decent article by Fox. I skimmed this article, seemed okay, but the unhinged right-wingers aren't getting away with the spoilt child routine in the comments. some hilarious comments in response to the outrage.