FOX News uses Doctored Image to attack Judge

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

FOX News uses Doctored Image to attack Judge

Post by Vēritās »

Un-f--king-believable
Fox News presenter Brian Kilmeade admitted Friday that he showed a doctored photo of the magistrate judge who authorized an FBI search of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate earlier this week.

While filling in for host Tucker Carlson on Thursday, Kilmeade displayed a fabricated image of Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart having his feet massaged by convicted sex offender Ghislaine Maxwell and holding Oreo cookies and alcohol on a plane.
Brian Kilmeade Admits He Showed Doctored Photo Of Mar-A-Lago Search Judge

If CNN had done something like this.... geez.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
huckelberry
God

Re: FOX News uses Doctored Image to attack Judge

Post by huckelberry »

Sounds like the image Doc posted page four of GOP embraces conspiracy....
The mans legs are mangled as a result of putting the image together.
Should be legally actionable I think (?)
Last edited by huckelberry on Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

It is a bit of a shock to realize that Carlson is not the smallest mind on Fox.

Thinking of the preTrump days, O'Reilley was in comparison an honest intellect.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

huckelberry wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:16 pm

O'Reilly at least tried to pretend he was interested in being "Fair and Balanced" but he's gone far east off the cliff since leaving FOX. You wouldn't believe some of the crazy crap he says now. But he doesn't get a lot of publicity because no one listens to him anymore.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Vēritās wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:01 pm
huckelberry wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:16 pm

O'Reilly at least tried to pretend he was interested in being "Fair and Balanced" but he's gone far east off the cliff since leaving FOX. You wouldn't believe some of the crazy crap he says now. But he doesn't get a lot of publicity because no one listens to him anymore.
Veritas, I could not say I was a fan of O'Reilley but he was the only one on Fox I could tolerate hearing some. I felt no need to follow him after he left. I discovered that not watching Fox solved the problem .

I wonder if the lure of extreme expression is a simple hope for attention and money. Alex Jones has certainly demonstrated what sort of money may be dug up in the hills of loony land.

I suppose that there is the other possibility that O"Reilley is just honestly a jerk.

/////
opps I forgot about Shepherd Smith, hope he has not gone looney too.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Interestingly Kilmeade tried to backpedal and claim it was a joke, once it was revealed that the picture of the Judge was photoshopped. They had plenty of real photos of Trump together with Ghislaine Maxwell, should have used one of those.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace