Call for Right-Wing Violence

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Moksha
God

Call for Right-Wing Violence

Post by Moksha »

When Trump gets convicted, I am guessing he will call for right-wing violence and terrorism.

Will Fox announce it as a call to arms for a new civil war? Should Fox hire Xe Services to kick things off?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Re: Call for Right-Wing Violence

Post by Binger »

What conviction are you expecting?

You certainly admire conspiracies like a pro. You are like the DCP for conspiracies that you love.
honorentheos
God

Post by honorentheos »

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/54 ... uel-tweet/

Huh. Floridian House candidate says he'd legalize shooting federal agents and then the big bad media conspiracy silenced him. Probably because he knows about Epstein.
Hawkeye
2nd Counselor

Post by Hawkeye »

No they were already kicked off Twitter under pressure from the Biden administration for posting true statements about COVID-19. That's what the left means when they say a call for violence.
The best part about this is waiting four years to see how all the crazy apocalyptic predictions made by the fear mongering idiots in Right Wing media turned out to be painfully wrong...Gasoline would hit $10/gallon. Hyperinflation would ensue.
Veritas
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

See Sam Harris’ comment about Hunter Biden.

I think he accurately said out loud what the ideological democrats did not want said.

The left is calling for a massive tolerance for violence and censorship where their ends justify any means.

I accept Harris’ conditions. I accept that the media and other elites are fun protecting crimes and applying censorship if it promotes their ideology. Isn’t that what we do here too?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Binger wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:55 pm

I think he accurately said out loud what the ideological democrats did not want said.

The left is calling for a massive tolerance for violence and censorship where their ends justify any means.

I accept Harris’ conditions. I accept that the media and other elites are fun protecting crimes and applying censorship if it promotes their ideology. Isn’t that what we do here too?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:37 pm
Binger wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:55 pm

- Doc
Oh look. A picture. Genius.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Hawkeye wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:57 pm
No they were already kicked off Twitter under pressure from the Biden administration for posting true statements about COVID-19. That's what the left means when they say a call for violence.
Still on Instagram and Facebook, where he can advocate violence on behalf of Trump. Neo-Republicans are revolting.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Moksha wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:06 pm
Neo-Republicans are revolting.
We understand. You prefer neo democrats.

Some of us detest war. I do.