From: “Mar-a-Lago legally searched …” - What about wiretapping??

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Mar-A-Lago Legally Searched by FBI

Post by Res Ipsa »

ajax18 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:28 am
canpakes wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:56 pm

Not that folks could be blamed for wondering, after Don Jr, Jared and Manafort literally met with a handful of Russians in a hotel room, with the admitted intention of ‘getting dirt on Clinton’.
Wondering is fine. Wiretapping the Trump campaign and knowingly using false documents like the dossier to get warrants is weaponizing the justice department against a political opponent.

My question is why did they wait 565 days after Trump left office if this were such an urgent national security issue? Because your Jan 6 committee hasn't moved the poll numbers caused by the catastrophic consequences of democrat rule to the economy foreign affairs, crime? Perhaps Merrick Garland going after "domestic terrorists" Mom's and Dad's who dare to speak against Ibram X. Kenadi style reverse racism in a school board meeting hasn't worked out so well according to the poll numbers nor the Virginia gubernatorial race. Would Democrats back off and consider changing their unpopular left wing fanatical policies. Nope, they're just going to try to censor and criminalize anyone who disagrees with their worldview and biases.
THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WAS NEVER WIRETAPPED.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:39 am
I was gonna go there, but after so many years … : D
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

canpakes wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:56 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Trump loyalists and Kremlin supporters are full of misinformation.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:02 am
canpakes wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:56 am

Trump loyalists and Kremlin supporters are full of misinformation.
But, hey - there was no cooperation with Russia to win any elections, just cooperation with Russia to line their own pockets.

Grifters to the end.
Donald Trump's 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort told Insider in an exclusive interview that he shared campaign polling data with a suspected Russian intelligence officer to lay out the groundwork for future business dealings for himself and not to help Trump get elected.

"It was meant to show how Clinton was vulnerable," he told Insider.

He was trying to leverage his connections with Trump to get more money from "pro-Russia oligarchs," Manafort added.

Manafort acknowledged he was aware that he shared confidential polling data from the Trump campaign with Konstantin Kilimnik, a business associate with suspected ties to Russian intelligence. In 2021, the Treasury Department found that Kilimnik then shared data deemed as "sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy" with Russian spies. The Department then sanctioned Kilimnik for this transaction. 

Manafort pushed back on the claim that the information was sensitive and told Insider that the data he shared with the business associate "was a combination of public information." 
Manafort previously denied that he shared information with Kilimnik during Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections. He told Insider that he failed to recall sharing data with Kilimnik during Mueller's investigation because his memory began to deteriorate due to the conditions of his detainment.
I wonder if any of those docs that Trump was sitting on had any market value? ; )
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Res Ipsa wrote:
ajax18 wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:28 am

Wondering is fine. Wiretapping the Trump campaign and knowingly using false documents like the dossier to get warrants is weaponizing the justice department against a political opponent.

My question is why did they wait 565 days after Trump left office if this were such an urgent national security issue? Because your Jan 6 committee hasn't moved the poll numbers caused by the catastrophic consequences of democrat rule to the economy foreign affairs, crime? Perhaps Merrick Garland going after "domestic terrorists" Mom's and Dad's who dare to speak against Ibram X. Kenadi style reverse racism in a school board meeting hasn't worked out so well according to the poll numbers nor the Virginia gubernatorial race. Would Democrats back off and consider changing their unpopular left wing fanatical policies. Nope, they're just going to try to censor and criminalize anyone who disagrees with their worldview and biases.
Oh, technically speaking now?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:08 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Do you believe in the wiretapping conspiracy?
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:27 pm
Binger wrote:

I believe in mom and dad
And I believe in you

Tell me about you conspiracy, panny. You have a witetap fantasy?
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:34 pm
canpakes wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:27 pm

I believe in mom and dad
And I believe in you
Cool sidestep. Tells folks what they need to know.
If you have a wiretap fantasy that you want to pursue, I’ll set up a thread for you. Not if you’re going to put on that furry costume again, though.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

canpakes wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:43 pm
Binger wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:34 pm

I believe in mom and dad
And I believe in you
Cool sidestep. Tells folks what they need to know.
If you have a wiretap fantasy that you want to pursue, I’ll set up a thread for you. Not if you’re going to put on that furry costume again, though.
Can I make a similar post about you, panny?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Binger wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:

How would it be otherwise you fantastic retard?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.