Corrupt Judicial Bias by Trump Appointed Judge.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
honorentheos
God

Re: Corrupt Judicial Bias by Trump Appointed Judge.

Post by honorentheos »

Binger wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:37 pm
I reject the premises of your three questions.
Stage direction. Right on cue.
¥akaSteelhead
Deacon

Post by ¥akaSteelhead »

This is what shooting yourself in the foot - well maybe head looks like.
https://Twitter.com/steve_vladeck/statu ... 36/photo/1

Claim you "declassified" everything, while admitting to the court your "special master" should have a TSCI clearance in order to review the documents you "declassified".
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

¥akaSteelhead wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:52 pm

Claim you "declassified" everything, while admitting to the court your "special master" should have a TSCI clearance in order to review the documents you "declassified".
For the reading impaired:

Binger, does this move the needle for you?

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:23 pm
¥akaSteelhead wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:52 pm

For the reading impaired:

- Doc
Needle remains the same. They should appoint a SM. Doing so is not corrupt.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

OMG that is so classic. Trump's legal team is, as always, a group of incompetent amateurs he hires only because they're political loyalists. They are getting out maneuvered by the DOJ at every turn and it is becoming a circus. Every time I see an update on what the Trump legal team has done, I cue the dueling banjos.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc
:lol:

Right. Anarchists have no need to worry about individual crimes. The only boogeymen are "institutions" and government.

Anarchism: "Anarchism is a political philosophy and movement that is skeptical of all justifications for authority and seeks to abolish the institutions they claim maintain unnecessary coercion and hierarchy"

Sound familiar? If it walks and quacks like a duck...

He's a quasi anarchist at worst.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:37 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc
:lol:

Right. Anarchists have no need to worry about individual crimes. The only boogeymen are "institutions" and government.

Anarchism: "Anarchism is a political philosophy and movement that is skeptical of all justifications for authority and seeks to abolish the institutions they claim maintain unnecessary coercion and hierarchy"

Sound familiar? If it walks and quacks like a duck...

He's a quasi anarchist at worst.
I am not an anarchist. You calling me that is a personal insult and a lie.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Word on the street is no ruling from the bench. The judge will issue a written order. No live tweeting was allowed, so any reporting on the argument will show up in the traditional media.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Binger wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:17 pm

No it isn't. If you don't know what the word means that's on you, but you've repeatedly described yourself on this forum with the idiotic arguments you make, proving your views of institutions is pretty much dead on accurate with anarchists. You should own up to who you are and stop pretending you're someone you're not. Just because you're likely too lazy to get up and fight alongside ANTIFA doesn't mean your views are any different from theirs. Like I said, you're at least a quasi-anarchist.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:57 pm
Binger wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:17 pm

No it isn't. If you don't know what the word means that's on you, but you've repeatedly described yourself on this forum with the idiotic arguments you make, proving your views of institutions is pretty much dead on accurate with anarchists. You should own up to who you are and stop pretending you're someone you're not. Just because you're likely too lazy to get up and fight alongside ANTIFA doesn't mean your views are any different from theirs. Like I said, you're at least a quasi-anarchist.
No. You are lying again.

I am not aligned with ANTIFA. I am not an anarchist. We need a government. I am just not validating the selection of that government in a process that uses vote by mail. Y'all can do that without me. Your suggestions are, again, wrong and insulting.