FOX NEWS Is an Enemy of the State

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
DaveIsHere
Teacher

Re: FOX NEWS Is an Enemy of the State

Post by DaveIsHere »

Ok, just gonna ask, but how many of you are aware that Fox News won US Supreme Court case against them for falsifying facts of individual stories and in many cases,they fabricated the entire story.

Thier excuse? They aren't news, they're "infotainment".
If a Giant's pronouns are "fee, fi, fi, and fum", does that mean short people's pronouns are "oompa, loompa, and doopity-doo"?
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

DaveIsHere wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:06 am
Ok, just gonna ask, but how many of you are aware that Fox News won US Supreme Court case against them for falsifying facts of individual stories and in many cases,they fabricated the entire story.

Yep. The attorney said basically that no reasonable person would watch Tucker Carlson and think he was telling the truth because it was just opinion and entertainment.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
DaveIsHere
Teacher

Post by DaveIsHere »

Vēritās wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:13 am
DaveIsHere wrote:

Yep. The attorney said basically that no reasonable person would watch Tucker Carlson and think he was telling the truth because it was just opinion and entertainment.
Yup, and tens of millions of slow-kid Americans still watch and learn like it's Gospel.
If a Giant's pronouns are "fee, fi, fi, and fum", does that mean short people's pronouns are "oompa, loompa, and doopity-doo"?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

DaveIsHere wrote:

Nobody should be aware because it was a federal trial court decision. ;) Here it is in all its glory: https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 527808/39/
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
DaveIsHere
Teacher

Post by DaveIsHere »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:31 am
DaveIsHere wrote:

Nobody should be aware because it was a federal trial court decision. ;) Here it is in all its glory: https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 527808/39/
Ok, so you're backing me up and I just got the level of court wrong?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

DaveIsHere wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:47 am
Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:31 am

Yessir.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
DaveIsHere
Teacher

Post by DaveIsHere »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:31 am
DaveIsHere wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:47 am

Yessir.
Okie doke. But yeah, yeah, basic point being Fox ain't news.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:17 pm
Tucker Carlson is going thermonuclear on Zelensky for having the audacity to dress "like a strip mall manager" in Washington while asking for help in his fight against Russian aggression.

Someone needs to remind this prick that it was Benjamin Franklin who sailed all the way to France to beg them for money during the American Revolution.

Also...

Charlie Kirk calls Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky “the uppity foreigner, the international welfare queen”
Why do these guys hate people wearing ‘Everyday Joe and Jane’ clothes? Do they hate people who work in malls? Or in fire stations, or as janitors? Or who are welders, farmers, or Christmas tree sellers? This is a disturbing lack of Christmas spirit.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

canpakes wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:59 am
Vēritās wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:17 pm
Tucker Carlson is going thermonuclear on Zelensky for having the audacity to dress "like a strip mall manager" in Washington while asking for help in his fight against Russian aggression.

Someone needs to remind this prick that it was Benjamin Franklin who sailed all the way to France to beg them for money during the American Revolution.

Also...

Charlie Kirk calls Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky “the uppity foreigner, the international welfare queen”
Why do these guys hate people wearing ‘Everyday Joe and Jane’ clothes? Do they hate people who work in malls? Or in fire stations, or as janitors? Or who are welders, farmers, or Christmas tree sellers? This is a disturbing lack of Christmas spirit.
And when Obama put brown mustard on his dog, they accused him of being too fancy for using "grey poupon".... and the brown suit also drove them nuts.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Sean Hannity admits in deposition he didn’t believe Trump voter fraud claims
Fox News host Sean Hannity admitted under oath that he “did not believe” for “one second” there was mass voter fraud in the 2020 election.

Hannity’s testimony was included in court depositions released on Wednesday in the Delaware Superior Court, according to The New York Times. The depositions were part of a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News brought by Dominion Voting Systems.
He admits he didn't believe the BS he pushed on his show for months.

Hey ajax, remind me again how CNN is worse.