FOX NEWS Is an Enemy of the State

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Vēritās
God

Re: FOX NEWS Is an Enemy of the State

Post by Vēritās »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:05 pm
Vēritās wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:34 pm
Turns out FOX News is actually an enemy to the world.
*snip*
What’s the over/under on Bolsonaro winning this weekend? I watched a John Oliver bit on him, and it seems he’s doing the Trump thing with regard to undermining the democratic process. He stated he’s “going to jail, will be killed, or will win the election” and if he gets less than 60% of the popular vote then the election was a sham.

-_-

- Doc
Lula won as expected. He got 2 million plus, more votes than Bolsonaro.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Vēritās wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:28 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:05 pm

What’s the over/under on Bolsonaro winning this weekend? I watched a John Oliver bit on him, and it seems he’s doing the Trump thing with regard to undermining the democratic process. He stated he’s “going to jail, will be killed, or will win the election” and if he gets less than 60% of the popular vote then the election was a sham.

-_-

- Doc
Lula won as expected. He got 2 million plus, more votes than Bolsonaro.
Election denial may become a constant with dictators everywhere.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:29 am
Election denial may become a constant with dictators everywhere.
Steve Bannon has written to Bolsonaro telling him not to concede and not to leave office. End democracy in Brazil because it would coincide with the new Republican agenda to end democracy in America.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Oh gee, another day, and another instance of FOX News' Sean Hannity getting busted in a bald faced lie:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sean-han ... b9a4ad3bc3
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

The method is always the same. FOX News conjures up some non-issue to get their audience riled up.

That non-issue gets exposed for what it is, and then the FOX talking heads try to justify giving it so much airtime because "The people have questions!"

Yes, the only people questioning vaccine efficacy, election integrity, validity of election fraud claims, transgendered people becoming felines, etc etc are the idiots watching FOX News all day just looking to be told what they're supposed to be upset about, and the reason they "question"
is...

BECAUSE FOX CREATED AND PROPAGATED THAT NARRATIVE TO BEGIN WITH.

They do this crap all the time with their fake cultural war issues and now with election integrity. FOX was already claiming that if all the votes were not cou8nted by midnight then fraud must be afoot. Its like they have no sense of how elections work. Many Republican states prohibit mail in ballots from being counted before election day, which means all the counting has to be done that same day or later.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

facas.jpg
facas.jpg (94.94 KiB) Viewed 505 times
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Tucker Carlson is going thermonuclear on Zelensky for having the audacity to dress "like a strip mall manager" in Washington while asking for help in his fight against Russian aggression.

Someone needs to remind this prick that it was Benjamin Franklin who sailed all the way to France to beg them for money during the American Revolution.

Also...

Charlie Kirk calls Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky “the uppity foreigner, the international welfare queen”
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:17 pm
Tucker Carlson is going thermonuclear on Zelensky for having the audacity to dress "like a strip mall manager" in Washington while asking for help in his fight against Russian aggression.

Someone needs to remind this prick that it was Benjamin Franklin who sailed all the way to France to beg them for money during the American Revolution.

Also...

Charlie Kirk calls Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky “the uppity foreigner, the international welfare queen”

Churchill @ the Whitehouse
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (70.69 KiB) Viewed 448 times
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Fox is a political advocacy group rather than a news organization.