Judge Grants Trump’s Special Master Motion

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Gunnar
God

Re: Judge Grants Trump’s Special Master Motion

Post by Gunnar »

Binger wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:59 pm
Do you think the MyPillow guy can't afford another phone or that his crap was not backed up?

This is so damn funny.
Perhaps he can still afford more phones to back his stuff up, but the way things are going for him as he experiences more and more legal setbacks, it might not be too much longer before he can no longer afford much of anything.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Post by Binger »

Gunnar wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:51 pm
Binger wrote:
Do you think the MyPillow guy can't afford another phone or that his crap was not backed up?

This is so damn funny.
Perhaps he can still afford more phones to back his stuff up, but the way things are going for him as he experiences more and more legal setbacks, it might not be too much longer before he can no longer afford much of anything.
I have a hunch that you are serious.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is so damn funny. I really believe though that you think that having the FBI or whatever alphabet soup troop take his phone could make him less rich than if they had not done that at all.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Binger wrote:
Res Ipsa wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:11 pm
Not to be outdone, the MyPillow guy played monkey see, monkey do. He sued to get his phone back after it was seized pursuant to a search warrant. Unlike Trump, he asked the court for a Temporary Restraining Order preventing the government from examining data on the phone before he even served the government. The Judge denied the TRO, citing the 11th Cir. Opinion issued yesterday in Trump’s proceeding. https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... ll-tro.pdf

And, yet another judge appointed by Trump.

This is so damn funny.
You’d think that just buying another phone and reloading his backup would be a whole lot cheaper than financing another public spectacle to get it back.

But, YMMV.
MeDotOrg
2nd Quorum of 70

Post by MeDotOrg »

Lindell starts a new venture: My Burner Phone!
The great problem of any civilization is how to rejuvenate itself without rebarbarization.
- Will Durant
"Of what meaning is the world without mind? The question cannot exist."
- Edwin Land
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Is it possible Lindell is worried about evidence of crimes on his phone? Who would want investigators to have evidence proving your culpability?

Speaking of culpability, now that the way has been cleared for a Trump indictment, what do you think Trump's game plan will be to incite a riots?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

MeDotOrg wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:32 am
Lindell starts a new venture: My Burner Phone!
This comment is the closest thing I have seen to getting it.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Binger wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:56 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is so damn funny. I really believe though that you think that having the FBI or whatever alphabet soup troop take his phone could make him less rich than if they had not done that at all.
Considering the fact that Mike Lindell’s Financial Woes Continue With A Bill From Idaho And Another Defamation Lawsuit, I think that the possibility that Mike Lindell could go broke, may not be as far fetched as you seem to think. Look at the link I provided. His future financial security could very well be in peril. His pillow company has already been cancelled.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Gunnar wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:30 pm
Binger wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:56 pm

Considering the fact that Mike Lindell’s Financial Woes Continue With A Bill From Idaho And Another Defamation Lawsuit, I think that the possibility that Mike Lindell could go broke, may not be as far fetched as you seem to think. Look at the link I provided. His future financial security could very well be in peril.
I did.
Not credible.
Mike Lindell knows exactly what he is doing, and it is dangerous,” Smartmatic said in its filing. “Lindell intentionally stoked the fires of xenophobia and party-divide for the noble purpose of selling his pillows.”
He also sells coffee, slippers, sheets, blankets and beds for dogs. Lots of other stuff too. But do go on with your xenophobia conspiracy. Thank you for sharing.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Binger wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:44 pm
Not credible.
Not surprising. There seems to be an awful lot of reality that you find not credible. Do you also doubt that the world is round?
Binger
God

Post by Binger »

Gunnar wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:33 pm
Binger wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:44 pm
Not credible.
Not surprising. There seems to be an awful lot of reality that you find not credible. Do you also doubt that the world is round?
What is more interesting, really, is that you find the linked article credible.

The world is round.